! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Religion - Page 1/2

Subject: Religion
Replies: 10 Views: 1160
> »
lakeoffire 9.09.14 - 11:56pm
When ya get your s**t together realise good stuff happens whenever u do 'The right things' in life (giving up ya seat for elderly, opening doors etc) that's when I know God exists 'cause no drug or drink can give you such tranquility!!! FACT!!! * +

dgsn 10.09.14 - 04:34am
Have you tried ecstasy? * +

prismf 10.09.14 - 04:48am
well actually, they do the drugs and drink to tranquilize themselves. if not themselves then they target innocent passers by, or maybe even someone they saw at some time that caught their eye and they decided they wanted that person.....to remove them from everyone that loves them....in the name of their god.....to erm.....show what their god is capable of if he is not obeyed......and offer the tranquilizers as an offer, unchecked and allowed quite often......in their mission to teach their own version of erm....what is their kind of right nod.gif

if u get wot i mean dunno.gif * +

itstragik 10.09.14 - 09:42am
you've never tried drugs maybe you should and stay away from whatever it is you have been taking cause if was a god and he was in your life whys he making you take the bus? hm * +

alvar89 10.09.14 - 11:17am
Dont steal, lie, cheat etc and theres no need to look over the shoulder all the time causing depression that leads up to finding peace in drugs, alcohol etc. Live a clean life and be happy sober thumbsup.gif * +

alvar89 10.09.14 - 11:24am
I managed to figure it out thanks to God and His word but i know ppl that manage to live a great honest and sober life on there own also. Managing that without faith in God is hard and ppl like that have a strong personality worth admiring thumbsup.gif * +

itstragik 10.09.14 - 07:01pm
cough drugs were put on this earth to speed up and facilitate the evolution of mankind * +

gameboy1 11.09.14 - 06:43am
I'm sorry, I'm not certain ot works that way. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum