! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We Are Living In A Giant Brain, Claim Scientists - Page 2/3

Subject: We Are Living In A Giant Brain, Claim Scientists
« <> »
obi_jon 3.09.14 - 07:42am

@ itstragik - 3.09.14 - 01:37am
conciousness is brain created universe einstien said this was a holographic universe where past present future all exist in the now many scientist have said it oh and who else my wee mate david icke too

There is an experiment ongoing at the moment that aims to find out if Einstien was correct.nod.gif
[link]http://m.space.com/26969-universe-2d-hologram-holometer-experiment.html[/link] * +

itstragik 3.09.14 - 09:38am
tan662 experiment on this bill hicks said all matter is merely energy ok we get that/ condensed to slow vibration ok get that too everything is made up of atoms/ that WE are all one conciousness experincing itself subjectively/ ok this where goes over most peoples head cause of mainstream science we are dinosaurs we created the universe we are the gods we define our owm reality we create other universes becuase were all tht is was and ever can be omg stands bk in amazment i've just killed god * +

itstragik 3.09.14 - 09:42am
greats topic though really fires up the old 3rd eye looking at this stuff it's incredble :) i'd urge people to try dunno take everything in from all aspects cause your never done learning and expanding your conciousness and awareness when we get away from the darwin pysical nature of reality it widens our gaze to something fantastic like gypsy said conciousness having an experiance makes wars religion and other stuff silly now that's why they bombard us with false teachings to keep the status quo that's all us in ignorance... * +

itstragik 3.09.14 - 10:16am
i'd say to these scientists wasting money and resources that we all need just stop experimenting they lack wisdom it's beyond a joke people are starving being abused bombed horrendous stuff going on the world i'd urge them to since their the brainy ones and have all the answers apparently why do people lack basic needs just a thought * +

phallica 3.09.14 - 11:19am
I've read about this a while back and always found it interesting. * +

itstragik 3.09.14 - 12:05pm
what i learned at school i didn't want to be there that was it your kids are going to be in school age 2 shortly because the mind programming isn't working young people are getting smarter more clued up more streetwise that's why the government demonises them i say leave em alone let them dream not hurting anyone is it * +

prismf 3.09.14 - 04:35pm
well i guess the metaphor of a brain to explain the energy we all are and a part of is a good way of describing it .......the life of brian or rather brain....lol.gif both religion and science finally will agree on something. yes there is one true lord. and yes we are all microbes of that lord. clap2.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index