! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

plums.. - Page 1/28

Subject: plums..
Replies: 193 Views: 9262
> »
ladibud 1.09.14 - 06:27pm
I think it is peaches, plums and litchis that Wollies imports from Israel, ppl are now picketin Wollies askin the public to boycott them. Would u support such a boycott? I saw on, I think it was ENCA's FB page that ppl in the gool old RSA aren't exactly fallin over themselves to boycott them. * +

ladibud 1.09.14 - 06:29pm
ppl are askin what are they sayin abt James Foley, what abt all the suicide bombers? do we boycott halal foods the? insist it is taken off the shelves? what abt the killings in Syria? Iraq? why all the focus on Israel but nothin on Muslim to Muslim killngs. ur views on this? * +

ladibud 1.09.14 - 06:31pm
another Q asked is, the Muslims workin for Wollies, will they be resignin in protest? * +

propidol 1.09.14 - 06:31pm
I fully support the boycott and there is a whole host of products I will not buy and I make a point of telling my friends that they are financing baby killing when they purchase certain products. * +

ladibud 1.09.14 - 06:37pm
do u boycott China products nd produce too?... If not, isn't that hypocritical then? * +

0gypsy0 1.09.14 - 06:41pm
Boycott the human race! * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 06:56pm
dontknow fb such a wealth of knowledge information and wisdom k .... * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 06:57pm
nobody boycotts mcdonalds cadburys walt disney movies x-box the list is endless lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search