! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

plums.. - Page 7/28

Subject: plums..
« <> »
ummati 2.09.14 - 10:54pm

@ kimjongl - 2.09.14 - 09:57pm
And SA has a variety of good quality fruit anyway, I don't know why we need to be importing it from anywhere let alone an apartheid country.

THIS * +

ummati 2.09.14 - 10:55pm

@ kimjongl - 2.09.14 - 09:53pm
They helped us when we needed to be boycotted, it's only fair to return the favour. I'm sure there were also apartheid apologists at that time who also said 'don't focus on us, look at all the other bad people in the world.' Fortunately most of the world did divest from us and guess what, they also managed to focus on other issues at the same time. I can never understand this 'We can't do everything so lets do nothing' mentality.

Totally agree * +

redceder 4.09.14 - 11:26am

@ ummati - 2.09.14 - 10:50pm
Palestinians did nothing to Israel, even your ally the US is now fed up with your land grabbing greed.

What land grabbing ? You can't steal from yourself . * +

redceder 4.09.14 - 11:29am

@ bozzalad - 2.09.14 - 10:30pm
just because jews invented copper wire fighting over a penny does not mean they invented everything

Why do you want to choos sertan things to boicot . If you want to boicot , boicot everything made or invented by the Jews . Can you name some produckts invented by the Jews ? * +

ladibud 4.09.14 - 12:06pm
because Jews do not mean Israelites, there are Jews against what is happenin with Gaza, there are Jews who have joined this boycott, who were in the crowd picketing. 'yes to Judaism, no to Zionism' ... so again, Jewish does not mean Israeli. * +

bozzalad 4.09.14 - 02:17pm

@ redceder - 4.09.14 - 11:29am
Why do you want to choos sertan things to boicot . If you want to boicot , boicot everything made or invented by the Jews . Can you name some produckts invented by the Jews ?

Yes, doubt you'd like it though,lets start with bombing hotels. * +

leggys11 4.09.14 - 02:21pm

@ kimjongl - 2.09.14 - 09:57pm
And SA has a variety of good quality fruit anyway, I don't know why we need to be importing it from anywhere let alone an apartheid country.

This * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum