! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

plums.. - Page 6/28

Subject: plums..
« <> »
0gypsy0 2.09.14 - 08:53pm

@ redceder - 2.09.14 - 07:06pm
LOL ! But you want their medicine ! You want their anti Virus programs for your computer ! LOL

No ,Intended ,the world is larger than your views . * +

kimjongl 2.09.14 - 09:53pm
They helped us when we needed to be boycotted, it's only fair to return the favour. I'm sure there were also apartheid apologists at that time who also said 'don't focus on us, look at all the other bad people in the world.' Fortunately most of the world did divest from us and guess what, they also managed to focus on other issues at the same time. I can never understand this 'We can't do everything so lets do nothing' mentality. * +

kimjongl 2.09.14 - 09:57pm
And SA has a variety of good quality fruit anyway, I don't know why we need to be importing it from anywhere let alone an apartheid country. * +

propidol 2.09.14 - 09:58pm

@ redceder - 2.09.14 - 07:06pm
LOL ! But you want their medicine ! You want their anti Virus programs for your computer ! LOL

I just checked my packet of throat pastilles and they don't come from Israel so Im ok. What's your next idiotic assumption? * +

propidol 2.09.14 - 09:59pm

@ itstragik - 1.09.14 - 11:22pm
don't have a clue what happens in palastine tbh i don't look at newspapers or mainstream media doesn't interest me sort your own self out if you live there have my own problems in my country it'ss the same all over

The list of things you don't have a clue about just gets longer and longer. * +

bozzalad 2.09.14 - 10:25pm

@ redceder - 2.09.14 - 07:17pm
Does that only aplies to food or does it includes medicine aswell ?

means prats like you n joe as well * +

ummati 2.09.14 - 10:50pm

@ redceder - 2.09.14 - 07:13pm
Do you remembered when the Palestinians were warned not to fire rockets at Israel and if they do , their prommised land wil get smaller ? What did the Palestinians do to Israel and what had happened ?

Palestinians did nothing to Israel, even your ally the US is now fed up with your land grabbing greed. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index