! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RIP TO MY SON WILLIAM SAWYER - Page 8/8

Subject: RIP TO MY SON WILLIAM SAWYER
« <
jannah1 4.04.15 - 03:50am
thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. there has been some progress in my sons murder investigation, unfortunately ithe evidence still points toward my dtrs fathers son being involved. please cont to have my family in your prayers. we will be having a memorial for my son the evening of april 12th it will be one year since williams death. * +

mikeymk 4.04.15 - 08:15am
In England, a considerably lower percentage of people get shot because of our tight gun laws and minimal gun culture. Brits generally have little time for all the shootings that happen over there.

That said, we do lose loved ones by other means, it's no easier to deal with. But you can consider your son's wishes and be there for those who need you, move forward together as friends and family. * +

jannah1 7.04.15 - 11:59pm
thats very interesting because the 3 citys in the USA that have the strictest gun laws have very high rates of gun crime. new york city, washingto d.c., and chicago. * +

shabb07 12.04.15 - 03:23pm
helo.jannah.i just read the news here in the forum n feels sad abt ur sons death.my heartly condolence is for ur son.my sentence may be some awkward but hope u do understand it.thnx.bye *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index