! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

alice in woderland - Page 1/1

Subject: alice in woderland
Replies: 6 Views: 325

itstragik 31.08.14 - 06:18pm
a video about the events surounding the events of the 9/11 disaster and other terrorist events people connected by family ties and back story to the events on wars and killing that goes on around the world fantastic video from david icke i'd encourage people to watch him on this subject even if you don't agree with a lot of what he says this is just real life stuff that effects us all around the world and our own brothers n sisters family and friends :) * +

itstragik 31.08.14 - 06:19pm
http://youtu.be/qWf1WEO7bMk * +

smokeyb 1.09.14 - 05:54pm
david icke lol im more interested in the organ grinder than the monkey * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 06:14pm
it's a good video just thought i'd share it with other people wanting to know a bit about 9/11 or wars such like ii found it informative like i say you don't have to like the guy just look and the information he's putting across about these subjects you might find other sources for same thing by other people same stuff * +

smokeyb 1.09.14 - 06:22pm
ive no opinion on him but claiming he had an epiphany when quite clearly its complete bs makes me uninterested in anything he has to say * +

propidol 1.09.14 - 06:22pm
I can not bring myself to watch another David Icke video. * +

itstragik 2.09.14 - 04:19am
is strange why attack us from mainstream alternative and otherwise covering all bases i suppose 9/11 still happened though and people were connected to it everytime you think your getting somewhere you come across something else it's hard to put things together i'm not a relgious person dunno if that's a good thing or not lately *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search