! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 1/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
Replies: 282 Views: 13876
> »
itstragik 29.08.14 - 03:43am
ancient peoples worshipped the son/sun we get 12 diciples from divided parts of the zodiac 12 the son/sun is said to have died on the cross we get this part from winter solstice when the son/sun dies 22nd of december and is said to be re-born on the 25th of december as the son/sun makes it's return to the heavens/sky for summer the egyptians called the son/sun horus and we get the words hours for that name, the thorns placed on the son/sun head in the bible refers to the son/sun rays and walking on water is merely the reflection of the son/sun on the water hense walking on water the feeding of fishes the piscian age, picies 2 fishes on the zodiac and on and on and on when are people going to start making sense of a story that's been changed and adapted over thousands of years and not for our benefit * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 04:02am
just look up at your local church rooftop you'll see the son/sun on the cross and maybe four seasons as symbol or even go inside a church throught the female form the archway as you enter even the steps 3 up to the altar the first 3 degrees of masonary * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 04:04am
a sacred black cube at muslims pilgramige at mecca whats with the big black cube you ask we'll it's ancient symbol for saturn * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 04:05am
occult it's truly fashinatiang makes me wonder why people devote their entire lives in any religion :) * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 11:26am
stupid moronic idiotic lot's of words to describe prison religions that's all it is to me a prison of the mind :) * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 03:14pm
god derived from word g-ood and you get oppisite good/god d-evil or devil getting god this now lool * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 03:15pm
hell nordic word they say hel and it means buried in ground your in hel :) * +

nolisto1 29.08.14 - 03:59pm
Smoking leads to lung cancer and lung cancer is tragic. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page