! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 9/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
politebrat 1.09.14 - 08:41pm
What a waste of time. 12 gods/dogs/cats/zebras * +

airwalkr 4.09.14 - 12:45am
Lol... out of curiosity, what about the other 70 disciples? * +

propidol 5.09.14 - 11:41am
Out of all the examples of Christian culture and traditions that exist through it's assimilation of native pagan traditions he comes up with hours come from Horus. I would say you couldn't make it up but you clearly can. * +

prismf 9.09.14 - 12:33am

@ critical - 29.08.14 - 05:06pm
allready know all about it good

yeh me too...lost in translation and the anagrams game.

also another one for you....the lam is the ancient word for the soul......lam-b is is the symbol of sacrifice and also new life.....lambing season has always been an important time of year,,,,spring.....(march was actually the month that jesus was supposed to have been born....the true end of the zodiac year...in old legend).......

in the religious/masonic/royal bloodlines, as a royal they give alms (anagram of lams) to the people of the land who need it....give back payment for what they have taken.
the washing of the feet of the poor on these occasions too dates back the christians say to the time that jesus bathed his disciples feet prior to being crucified. * +

prismf 9.09.14 - 12:36am
but in very old legend bathing the feet was a ritual of cleansing ahead of the souls path. it was then taken up and used by religions as part of the ritual of christening/anointing, way before it was associated with jesus and his diciples......if my memory serves me rightly chin.gif

am sure if am wrong on the later uses for the rituals, someone will put me right dunno.gif * +

prismf 9.09.14 - 12:46am

@ 0gypsy0 - 29.08.14 - 05:17pm
Dog : ~ god, son, son of god/dog,sun of god/dog,jesus (sun/son) major religions are sun-worship in disguised symbolism, maSOn.
God/dog/dogma: ~amgod,moral framework and control system of the secret societies, they consider their word to be law as they consider themselves as god/dog. lol.gif

this is why in ancient legend that i know of.....we never call the creator god.....only ever lord. he is referred to as this in religious works too......in some scriptures. which have been a mixture of good angels and bad ones putting their hidden messages into writing. * +

prismf 9.09.14 - 12:50am

@ 0gypsy0 - 29.08.14 - 05:31pm
You should do a more detailed research on ancient history and religion instead of listening and letting yourself be manipulated by certain schizoids@itstragik

and you should also take into consideration that with each new discovery comes a change in past events. its why history is an ever changing subject, as most of it written is actually the common views of a few scholars discussing and putting into writing, the general consensus views of what actually occurred ...... at that time......in the past. ........ * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index