! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 8/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
propidol 30.08.14 - 10:23pm

@ itstragik - 30.08.14 - 06:50pm
is hidden people don't even understand simple words languages there origins it's used against you everyday in lots of diff ways it's occult hidden because people aren't lead we don't have leaders we have mis-leaders who own you your a coperation owned item you should investigate this stuff because it's mind blowing it's sinister i want to know what gives anyone or anything the right to own you tell you what to think do and what to believe doesn't everyone !!! switch off the t.v computer

This is nonsense. * +

propidol 30.08.14 - 10:25pm

@ itstragik - 30.08.14 - 09:42pm
lots of people around the world haven't heard any of this stuff there too busy watchin coranation street people talk about jesus all time in these forums day after day and i have no interest in the story of jesus at all it's symbolic of other stories like the rest of the fake religions i'd like to encourage the whole world to just look at even a tiny bit of so called conspiracy theories and things might change life might become something amazing

You need to look them up yourself instead of just guessing. * +

alvar89 30.08.14 - 10:30pm
I used to look into this kind of stuff before i became a beliver in Christ and all the conspiracy theories were full of errors and most of them were based on some persons toughts without any bigger leads so i quit on those. Some of them ended up telling the illuminati were to drink human blood and taking a monster form secretly being half reptile etc lol.gif * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 11:49pm
leave yas with this had a thought today about conciousness if we are one essentially then we've all been here many many times before incarnated into different bodies maybe on some deep level were all waking up ask questions we have never asked like a ripple effect in sea of conciousness i'm hopefull anyway that we can put aside petty squables and live in peace whatever the facts are and want to visit your countries and experiance your cultures without an archon existence with mcdonals everywhe * +

propidol 31.08.14 - 03:54am
Or just educate yourself upon the subjects on which you speak. * +

0gypsy0 31.08.14 - 09:31pm

@ itstragik - 30.08.14 - 11:49pm
leave yas with this had a thought today about conciousness if we are one essentially then we've all been here many many times before incarnated into different bodies maybe on some deep level were all waking up ask questions we have never asked like a ripple effect in sea of conciousness i'm hopefull anyway that we can put aside petty squables and live in peace whatever the facts are and want to visit your countries and experiance your cultures without an archon existence with mcdonals everywhe

We are carbon based bipedal life forms descended from an ape who made a very big mistake coming down from the trees. * +

politebrat 1.09.14 - 08:37pm
My God! You should REALLY switch off the Internet! Lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark