! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 26/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
prismf 24.09.14 - 02:28am

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 11:20pm
That statement does not say I use the bible to research religious history. The bible is the last thing I would use.

lol okies....me either but thats where the stories came from in the first place.... * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 02:36am
The bible its only a few thousand years old * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 02:36am

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 11:28pm
I had a thought today if ufo alien stuff is covered up and people don't really believe in it and people saying they have experiance these things labled nutcases then maybe say they would use that as the new war an alien invasion to scare people like they use wars to scare and manipulate u wouldn't know whats coming just how much power do humans have when comes to advanced technology i think an advanced race might just look upon us like we would lower forms of life

well, theres a lot of nutcases out there then coz loads pple say they seen alien craft. some say they got abducted.....others say they were experimented on.

and yes....it could be used the way you say. hmmm.....the pic i have up on my profile of a ufo that was apparently man-made and also reported as seen quite often....i did actually see a ufo similar myself twice. theres loads of different theories about ufos and alien life.

theres loads of old art too that depicts aliens/spaceman. its all very mysterious and some of it confusing.

as an advanced race would you want to interact with humans here today seeing the state the planet was in?? as a race, we are horrible in reality....just look at what we do to each other!! if aliens do indeed walk amongst us,,,,,i dont blame them one bit for staying quiet about it! lol * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 02:40am
yeh the new testament is i think :/ * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 03:05am
No * +

propidol 24.09.14 - 09:22am
Ancient cave paintings only look like spaceships if you want them to. * +

jef87 24.09.14 - 09:45am

@ john4eva - 29.08.14 - 08:16pm
Our father in heaven is the only supernatural god u cannot predict cos he is a miracle worker,the unchangeable changer..

miracle worker? then why ur god do nothing about the war syria? why ur god do nothing to stop poverty in other countrie * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index