! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 22/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
tickk 23.09.14 - 09:04pm
The science of self realization) * +

tickk 23.09.14 - 09:06pm
The science of self realization)by his divine grace a.c bhaktivedanta swani prabhupada * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 09:18pm

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 08:02am
Actually religious history is very much a brutally accurate recording of events. People who say otherwise just dont know what they are talking about and dont research their opinions.

lol prop.....even scientists have said some....but not all of the religious history is correct. am not denying that. * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 09:20pm
facepalm * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 09:25pm

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 09:05am
Church floorplans are not designed to look like spaceships. It's just ignorant to think that it is and it's embarrassing when you pretend you know about medieval history when you clearly dont. There is no connection to Pontius Pilate and Pilates. They are completely different words. Oh and the word pilot comes from the French pillote.

and where does the french language originally originate from??

i know u probably cannot see the likeness of cathedral floorplans that were drawn to possibly protect the truth......(another word for cover up btw) but im not alone in seeing that errr similarity. i do nothing of the kind to pretend i am an expert on medieval history prop.....but i am very good at ancient symbology and architecture design. i bet i could in person, show u some ancient symbols left at old buildings and ruins that you yourself would need to google to understand, yet i know what they mean instantly.

just as u know about the who is who of history and who killed who (soz but ive never really been interested in who murdered who and why) i am more into the building and messages left, in old buildings. * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 09:26pm

@ prismf - 23.09.14 - 09:18pm
lol prop.....even scientists have said some....but not all of the religious history is correct. am not denying that.

Name one scientist who would say something like that? What part of religious history is wrong? * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 09:30pm

@ prismf - 23.09.14 - 09:25pm
and where does the french language originally originate from??

i know u probably cannot see the likeness of cathedral floorplans that were drawn to possibly protect the truth......(another word for cover up btw) but im not alone in seeing that errr similarity. i do nothing of the kind to pretend i am an expert on medieval history prop.....but i am very good at ancient symbology and architecture design. i bet i could in person, show u some ancient symbols left at old buildings and ruins that you yourself would need to google to understand, yet i know what they mean instantly.

just as u know about the who is who of history and who killed who (soz but ive never really been interested in who murdered who and why) i am more into the building and messages left, in old buildings.

Just absolutely no. So who killed who is often the driving force of history. The reasons, the protagonists, ideologies and ambitions that have driven men and women from our first thoughts. Buildings are merely tributes and memorials and if you knew anything about medieval architecture then you wouldn't babble s**t about spaceships. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index