! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 21/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
prismf 22.09.14 - 06:31pm

@ itstragik - 14.09.14 - 12:32pm
this post was generally about dogma and religions history being a lie you lot miss inteperate everything facepalm fk humanity god jesus and whoever i give up im going bk to my own lil lonely world just don't connect with anyone never really did . .

yes i do tend to agree with you that a lot of written religious history is a lie. and a cover up.

religion was always supposed to be a guide to a moralistic life.....not a way of life ....imo * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 08:51pm
my kinda angel dreamy.gif * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 09:12pm

@ itstragik - 29.08.14 - 03:43am
ancient peoples worshipped the son/sun we get 12 diciples from divided parts of the zodiac 12 the son/sun is said to have died on the cross we get this part from winter solstice when the son/sun dies 22nd of december and is said to be re-born on the 25th of december as the son/sun makes it's return to the heavens/sky for summer the egyptians called the son/sun horus and we get the words hours for that name, the thorns placed on the son/sun head in the bible refers to the son/sun rays and walking on water is merely the reflection of the son/sun on the water hense walking on water the feeding of fishes the piscian age, picies 2 fishes on the zodiac and on and on and on when are people going to start making sense of a story that's been changed and adapted over thousands of years and not for our benefit

another curious connection to flight (as i demonstrated with church design looking like an ancient aircraft).....is pontius pilate......he was involved in the trial of jesus, in the bible....and proclaimed he found no guilt in him, according to the gospel of john.

pilates is a form of modern meditational exercise in that it stretches and improves flexibility and posture. combines a mix of yoga, martial arts and modern exercise. the first two focus on spirit strength. but also......the commander of a plane is called.....a pilot. a variant spelling of pilate.

just an observation * +

iilmadme 22.09.14 - 09:17pm
pilates is named after the person who invented it * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 01:26am
lol yes i know lil.......many centuries later too. joseph pilates, german born.

was giving the more modern take on pilates too as apparently we didnt have flight until much later, early stages of the 20th century, around the same time as pilates exercise regime was concocted.

pilot often refers to, in media, as the first showing of a programme....the first episode (the pilot episode).....or the pilot publication........hmmm does anyone actually know why pilots were called pilots?? just curious. * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 08:02am
Actually religious history is very much a brutally accurate recording of events. People who say otherwise just dont know what they are talking about and dont research their opinions. * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 09:05am

@ prismf - 22.09.14 - 09:12pm
another curious connection to flight (as i demonstrated with church design looking like an ancient aircraft).....is pontius pilate......he was involved in the trial of jesus, in the bible....and proclaimed he found no guilt in him, according to the gospel of john.

pilates is a form of modern meditational exercise in that it stretches and improves flexibility and posture. combines a mix of yoga, martial arts and modern exercise. the first two focus on spirit strength. but also......the commander of a plane is called.....a pilot. a variant spelling of pilate.

just an observation

Church floorplans are not designed to look like spaceships. It's just ignorant to think that it is and it's embarrassing when you pretend you know about medieval history when you clearly dont. There is no connection to Pontius Pilate and Pilates. They are completely different words. Oh and the word pilot comes from the French pillote. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index