! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!! - Page 5/12

Subject: ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!!
« <> »
xfrankie 29.08.14 - 08:45am

@ manszar - 29.08.14 - 07:23am
faith is for those that see no proof that God exists. that's the thing its not nonsense to me because of what I lack, its nonsense because i know exactly what you think it says. . I can hear every word. if I didn't I wouldn't be able to debate ether of you. I understand how desperate you both are to believe I cant hear or understand the bible but your desperation does not equate to truth

of course u can hear every word... brings to mind the verse....hearing you don't hear...doesn't that say there's a little more to it, before u jump on to debate, * +

dgsn 29.08.14 - 10:00am

@ xfrankie - 29.08.14 - 08:30am
i don't know, you don't get it because u don't believe it, u seem to dancing to that tune.. that's pretty much on point, don't u think

Its a self fulfilling prophecy. * +

0gypsy0 29.08.14 - 12:06pm
You're clueless about what's written in the bible (been proven already)but u keep on mocking and insulting the intelligence of ppl who aren't and came down to different conclusions than the beliefs others have indoctrinated u with (which explains your lack of biblical knowledge ) .Later, when your mask of self-righteous highly qualified expert in biblical knowledge will fall off , you'll play the viktim card (again). crazy.gif * +

xfrankie 29.08.14 - 08:53pm
i doubt i've played the victim card before, and i'm not insulting anyone's intelligence, since even originally, it aint about who's smart or not, intelligence has nothing to with it * +

xfrankie 29.08.14 - 08:59pm

@ dgsn - 29.08.14 - 10:00am
Its a self fulfilling prophecy.

its not a prophecy, its is a basic concept of anything * +

manszar 30.08.14 - 10:01am

@ xfrankie - 29.08.14 - 08:27am
because i can't see God He doesn't exist, i'm just goin to assume that's not what u meant...movin on..u can barely grasp the notion of faith, and yet u suppose u can handle the words of it, i'll break it down for ya, faith drives every single fabric of ur existence, even as u text, u hav no absolute certainity that i'll work, u only go by the fact that it worked before so it ought to work again, i see proof of everything around nd within me, all over the face of the universe, it says somet

lol.gif faith as trust also requires no proof of God. * +

manszar 30.08.14 - 10:15am

@ xfrankie - 29.08.14 - 08:36am
like i said you still didn't get it, even then, coz our experience is not a determining factor, because what u experience may be contrary to what is written, in which case what u experience is false, as such only what is written is the determinant...

. so as it is written in the bible,, Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. and seeing as you claim your faith drives every fabric of your existence. then for you moving mountains is a simple thing. so go on move some mountains like it is written as such only what is written is the determinant. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index