! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!! - Page 10/12

Subject: ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!!
« <> »
1akeel1 30.08.14 - 04:45pm

@ stayocom - 26.08.14 - 07:32pm
This is what God has said in ISAIAH 59:1-4, pls read it and understand the word of GOD.

If it is the word of god..then why was it revised by humans? * +

0gypsy0 30.08.14 - 04:54pm

@ xfrankie - 30.08.14 - 02:13pm
the same book also says Jesus was WHOLLY man and WHOLLY GOD, not God only, it gives evidence of His Deity and His Humanity, the same book says God doesn't eat, nor have need for food, yet He was hungry and at the same time didn't need food in a 40 days fast, he wasn't hercules part human, part God, He was all in equal measure, save for one that, He DID NOT Sin, His Humanity and Deity are equally WHOLE, being tempted inclusive

James 1:13-15n(NIV)''When tempted, no one should say, 'God is tempting me.' For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.''

Matthew 4:1 ''Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.''

Matthew 4:8-10 :''Again the devil took him to a very high mountain andshowed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to him, All these things I will give you, if you fall down and worship me.' Then Jesus said to him, 'Go, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.'.

John 8:54 ''f I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God''

2 Peter 1:20-21 (NIV):''20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophets own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.'' * +

xfrankie 30.08.14 - 05:11pm
and.. * +

xfrankie 30.08.14 - 05:13pm

@ 1akeel1 - 30.08.14 - 04:45pm
If it is the word of god..then why was it revised by humans?

u mean translated * +

1akeel1 31.08.14 - 01:35am
no revised by humans..what was the need for it to be revised, * +

xfrankie 31.08.14 - 06:22am
if it has the word revised, it will expressly provide in its preface what revised means, which must be translated. if it involves a modification such as adding to or removing anything from the text then that's not the Word of God, * +

manszar 31.08.14 - 07:24am

@ xfrankie - 30.08.14 - 03:30pm
did u read the last page...

lol.gif yes I read the last page. tell me how much futher do you think we went on that last page? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index