! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

people should not need - Page 1/6

Subject: people should not need
Replies: 41 Views: 2951
> »
prismf 25.08.14 - 10:04pm
To beg

There is enough wealth in the world to feed everybody. It's such a shame that buildings and places of worship have overtaken this very basic human need.

I seriously have to question these faiths that wish to take a life to survive and make themselves ermmm. .....great..... In the lords name. And also see people go hungry in return for great buildings to worship in.

Some people are really deaf I think chin.gif

What do u think? * +

ladibud 26.08.14 - 06:25am
i think that ppl should not expect handouts and should earn their keep.... survival of the fittest. some do need help nd should get it, but many do not want to help themselves, do not want to better themselves, do not want to earn their daily bread... so why should anyone help the beggars who refuse to help themselves? * +

nolisto1 26.08.14 - 09:34pm
Power to the people. Down with capitalist swine. * +

prismf 27.08.14 - 02:23am
im not saying people should not expect handouts. but isnt the lords representatives supposed to be there to help the people he created? not amass wealth and treasure, land and buildings. but help those in need.

its terrible how many places of worship have bars at the windows, locked gates etc. what an image they are portraying of a caring and giving lord!! i dont think they are representing him at all............ * +

prismf 27.08.14 - 02:26am
or rather expect handouts..... * +

discombobulated 27.08.14 - 03:18am
let's wait for the lord to provide..that's why there's so much hunger in the world, the lord won't provide. * +

ladibud 27.08.14 - 06:11am
locked doors and barred windows are to stop thieves and vandals from entering facepalm or should they let ppl steal nd plunder just coz it is a church? * +

politebrat 27.08.14 - 12:13pm
There must be checks and balances. Mosques, Churches are exempt from taxes. Where is the public money / donations going? I have a right to know. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search