! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

people should not need - Page 6/6

Subject: people should not need
« <
john4eva 31.08.14 - 04:04pm
No problem brother,it is well. * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 11:50am
what's the point of taking life seriously it's not all that when you die you meet god right so in effect this is a fake reality if our true god isn't in this reality he's part of a different reality what religion has done is twisted peoples perception of what god or heaven is and think someone will save us here in this reality it's a joke were being mis-lead by spitual leaders and so called elite to bring about golden age of saturn on earth it's said that the devil is in charge on earth * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 11:54am
if i was youse id look into words meanings and start looking into worship and symbols and survey the world and greater universe instead of bikering with eachother over this stuff just keep going looking into all this stuff don't ever stop and think i've got all the answers cause we don't try to encompass the whole many great people have tried telling us all this from socrates pythagoras just keep going day to day to find enlightenment :) * +

ladibud 1.09.14 - 01:36pm
if i were yoi, i would start learning some English grammar. * +

alvar89 1.09.14 - 04:27pm

@ itstragik - 1.09.14 - 11:50am
what's the point of taking life seriously it's not all that when you die you meet god right so in effect this is a fake reality if our true god isn't in this reality he's part of a different reality what religion has done is twisted peoples perception of what god or heaven is and think someone will save us here in this reality it's a joke were being mis-lead by spitual leaders and so called elite to bring about golden age of saturn on earth it's said that the devil is in charge on earth

Some of us dont need to die to meet God. Hes allready in our lives. And the stuff about churches taking money from ppl is needed to a certain extent to keep it running it doesnt just handle itself on its own and btw the ppl are the church not just some building with creedy pastors etc taking all your money. There are some that are corrupt but they will be dealth with by God Himself. In the church i attend the pastor has another job just to get by. Most of the money goes for firewood and electricity bills. All the maintenance etc is done by church members also. There is noone to take the money its just the ppl all together keeping the building warm and clean. * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 05:36pm

@ ladibud - 1.09.14 - 01:36pm
if i were yoi, i would start learning some English grammar.

grammar police what's point in them can't see it lol if you point out typing errors all day that's what people are donig typing not talking we make mistakes init *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index