! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is it a sin in bible? - Page 4/6

Subject: Is it a sin in bible?
« <> »
iilmadme 20.08.14 - 12:12am
if u think that it's a sin for the body being a temple reason,then there are a lot of other things u need to not do to urself.i wouldnt class it as exactly sinful,but there's an ideal to aim for,i guess * +

tumaini 20.08.14 - 04:17am

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.08.14 - 07:10pm
According to the bible yes,it is.

1 Cor 6:19-20 (NIV)
''Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour God with your body.''

1 Cor 3:16-17 (NIV)
''Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.''

The cigs are bad for your health/body and your body is a temple of God.

That's it. * +

manszar 20.08.14 - 07:50am

@ keanu09 - 19.08.14 - 07:10pm
I know..bt what shud i do to quit!

Have a last cigarette then dont have another one ever. Its hard for awhile but it soon becomes the norm * +

kimiyah 20.08.14 - 12:49pm

@ cheeky63 - 19.08.14 - 09:03pm
i stopped nearly 16 weeks ago i used nic aid lozengers n the odd patch if u really wnt to stop u will i tried loads b4r n failed but finding out i have severe lung damage i had to aint been easy but u can do it good luck

The bottom line is that the well known toxic effects of smoking cigarettes should be enough to make anyone quit.
Many people continue to smoke because they believe it will be extremely difficult or even impossible to quit,but once you've witnessed a loved one or close friend suffer the effects of COPD....... that was motivation enough for me to quit.
* +

ladibud 21.08.14 - 07:37am

@ keanu09 - 19.08.14 - 07:47pm
I know, we all do sin...bt when i die,i dont want to go to hell if that really is..

My personal opinion is that if u are hellbound for smokin, then so are we all, coz we all (as believers) sin every day.... No one is perfect. * +

propidol 21.08.14 - 08:37am
If a person isn't enjoying their sins then they are committing the wrong types of sin. * +

im.joker 24.08.14 - 04:11pm
smoke. I never smoked lucky me * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark