! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

how do you envisage - Page 1/7

Subject: how do you envisage
Replies: 47 Views: 2774
> »
prismf 17.08.14 - 12:03pm
The second coming of Christ?

Do I think he will float down to earth on a cloud Heralded by the Angels.

Do u think he will come in a spaceship?

Or will he be born the same way as he was rumoured to have been the last time he was.here?

Do u think he may be a she?

The 1 thing no religion can foretell is how it will transpire exactly. What are your thoughts on this chin.gif * +

manszar 17.08.14 - 12:21pm
The label will be placed on any that fit the bill * +

0gypsy0 17.08.14 - 01:29pm
2 Peter 1:20 : ''Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophets own interpretation of things.'' * +

john4eva 17.08.14 - 01:42pm
Nobody can predict the coming of jesus christ,only god almighty knows the right time! * +

obsidian21 17.08.14 - 02:48pm
I don't think he will come down on a cloud, never mind a UFO lol, I just think he will come from the sky, radiating light. I don't believe that he will come surrounded by angels or saints or martyrs. I think he will come alone, radiating light. Simple. * +

0gypsy0 17.08.14 - 03:02pm
The Buddha said before his death:

''am not the first Buddha who has come upon the earth, nor shall I be the last. In due time another Buddha will arise in the world, a Holy One, a supremely enlightened One, endowed with wisdom, an incomparable leader of men, a ruler of angels and mortals. He will reveal to you the same eternal truths which I have taught you. He will proclaim a righteous life, wholly perfect and pure, such as I now proclaim. His disciples will number many thousands while mine number hundreds.''

The famous Sioux holy man Black Elk, said, : ''A great light would grow in the East, and that many would become like flames of fire, spreading a New Message of Love. ''
And Deganawida, the Iroquois prophet, said that, ''In time a great light would come from the East, a light so glorious that the serpents of hate would flee before it and that a wondrous new song would be heard among all people, a song of love.'' dontknow.gif * +

0gypsy0 17.08.14 - 03:05pm
In Hinduism,Krishna tells his disciple Arjuna:
''Whenever righteousness declines and unrighteousness is rampant, I come in human form. Age after age I take birth in order to protect the virtuous, to destroy evildoers, and to establish righteousness on a firm basis.''

In the Old Testament book of Daniel it is written:
''I saw in the night visions, and behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory and a kingdom that all people, nations, and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.''. dontknow.gif * +

prismf 17.08.14 - 06:23pm
Hmmm. And he shall shirk the rich and live amongst the poor. His life will be touched by evil in all its forms so he can understand and know what must be done. His wisdom and knowledge is vast and true. Many will deny his honesty. Only few will recognize him for who he is.

Old legend * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index