! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

how do you envisage - Page 6/7

Subject: how do you envisage
« <> »
itstragik 28.08.14 - 08:45pm
pray i see the sun/son re-born everyday it comes after the night lol * +

john4eva 29.08.14 - 08:07pm
When christ is coming the angels are all welcome,l hope those who lie repeat from their wrong doing cos god is watching! * +

john4eva 30.08.14 - 07:13pm

@ prismf - 17.08.14 - 12:03pm
The second coming of Christ?

Do I think he will float down to earth on a cloud Heralded by the Angels.

Do u think he will come in a spaceship?

Or will he be born the same way as he was rumoured to have been the last time he was.here?

Do u think he may be a she?

The 1 thing no religion can foretell is how it will transpire exactly. What are your thoughts on this chin

You cannot predict god motive cos he is the powerful changer,no one knows his mindset..... * +

john4eva 30.08.14 - 07:20pm

@ prismf - 19.08.14 - 02:37am
And to John you continue with your threats. And to the others too. What are u going to do, kill me? Sat behind your phone.

Jesus christ what do u mean?Me threating u,god will forgive u cos u don't know what u are doing..... * +

john4eva 30.08.14 - 07:31pm
Meanwhile only god almighty knows who is serving him in good spirit and truth... * +

itstragik 31.08.14 - 12:28am
i think this jesus 2nd coming is mis-read don't think it will happen if there ever was a man even called jesus the story of his life is story and foundations of all religions hiram abifff mastor mason murdered by 3 ruffians thought desire action in masonary belief is he will come back or something jesus is refered to in the bible twice as the capstone, capstone being masonary term for the peak of the pyramid * +

john4eva 31.08.14 - 01:49am
Whatever have u seen jesus walking spiritual,l don't think so that is why u don't fear god cos u never him eyes to eyes! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index