! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

how do you envisage - Page 5/7

Subject: how do you envisage
« <> »
prismf 23.08.14 - 01:16am

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.08.14 - 05:55pm
Is this one of your games again you call ''best way to put a man off : appear instable'' or you really mean what u say this time

For the past 11 years? ? confused ahhh okies chin * +

prismf 23.08.14 - 01:20am
isn't games gypsy. far from it. revelations are in full swing. surely ur not that blind? and yes I am an Angel * +

propidol 23.08.14 - 02:24am

@ prismf - 23.08.14 - 01:07am
Lol what makes u think that? chin

The deeds they committed. * +

viking13 23.08.14 - 03:45am

@ prismf - 17.08.14 - 12:03pm
The second coming of Christ?

Do I think he will float down to earth on a cloud Heralded by the Angels.

Do u think he will come in a spaceship?

Or will he be born the same way as he was rumoured to have been the last time he was.here?

Do u think he may be a she?

The 1 thing no religion can foretell is how it will transpire exactly. What are your thoughts on this chin

Oh and Monkey does the whole cloud thing. God I miss that show. * +

obi_jon 23.08.14 - 03:56pm
He's not coming backnono.gif I believe the fairy stories about the first time came about because some bint named Mary got knocked up by some bloke other than her husband and she sold everyone a massive porkie pieliar.gif about immaculate conception to cover her back and it all got seriously out of hand. * +

prismf 24.08.14 - 01:34am
Actually obi that story was written by mans hand......was it not? :-/ and what did they erm. ...allegedly......do prop? chin.gif * +

phlamex 24.08.14 - 09:46pm

@ prismf - 17.08.14 - 12:03pm
The second coming of Christ?

Do I think he will float down to earth on a cloud Heralded by the Angels.

Do u think he will come in a spaceship?

Or will he be born the same way as he was rumoured to have been the last time he was.here?

Do u think he may be a she?

The 1 thing no religion can foretell is how it will transpire exactly. What are your thoughts on this chin

jesus told his disciples that the son of man will descend on the earth the same way he ascended. And this was before he sent the holy spirit to them. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index