! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

how do you envisage - Page 4/7

Subject: how do you envisage
« <> »
prismf 19.08.14 - 02:54am
And they know im not fake. Or a liar. The eyes rushing to read this. The truth hiders. Im as real as what they have done. But u can choose what to believe yourself. I am only the messenger. * +

prismf 19.08.14 - 03:06am
The twilight zone. Where we all came from in creation. The Angel finder was right. We Angels would know when we had to choose. I do not have a religion. I choose the Lord who is almighty and true. I have spoken in his name. As messenger. As the Angel Gabriella. the fourth trumpet has sounded. His will shall be done. The lords speed. * +

propidol 19.08.14 - 05:47pm

@ prismf - 19.08.14 - 02:30am
Well prop ur only repeating what they did before. Easy to blame the Lord for what goes wrong. Easy to hate.

Look at how many hate me here even. They do not even know me but hate my Angel honesty and gifts. Even those who profess to know the Lord God and work in his name.

Before he got a pasting for heresy. I would give God wrapped in his mortal coil a fkn good hiding for all the s**t he has done. * +

propidol 19.08.14 - 05:48pm
Angels are monsters. Slaves to their l*st for genocide and slaughter. * +

0gypsy0 19.08.14 - 05:55pm

@ prismf - 19.08.14 - 02:43am
Even the lords believers doubt. They choose not to hear the Lord. That is their own choice. I am Angel Gabriella. I am the lords messenger. And I believe in the Lord. And his wisDom.

Is this one of your games again you call ''best way to put a man off : appear instable'' or you really mean what u say this time * +

0gypsy0 19.08.14 - 05:56pm

@ prismf - 19.08.14 - 02:37am
And to John you continue with your threats. And to the others too. What are u going to do, kill me? Sat behind your phone.

Oh... * +

prismf 23.08.14 - 01:07am

@ propidol - 19.08.14 - 05:48pm
Angels are monsters. Slaves to their l*st for genocide and slaughter.

Lol what makes u think that? chin * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum