! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The silence is deafening - Page 7/8

Subject: The silence is deafening
« <> »
propidol 15.08.14 - 07:56pm
I have seen lots of muslims and muslim organisations openly condemning them and their actions on numerous occasions. Facts are cool. * +

propidol 15.08.14 - 07:58pm

@ ummati - 15.08.14 - 05:13pm
But Bristish jews can go fight for Israel, hypocrite much.

I think they should also have their passports confiscated and face the same consequences. * +

bozzalad 15.08.14 - 08:06pm
street protests with thousands joining in?...saying that the kurds got p*ssed off. * +

dgsn 16.08.14 - 02:14am

@ iceylips - 15.08.14 - 11:26am
It's actually a vicious cycle... not that long ago the talibans were praised by the USA, funded and called freedom fighters and surprise surprise those talibans are no longer praised or labelled freedom fighters... they are the new enemies... hypocrisy at its best.... so again the ISIS who funds them?

They stole 400mill plus from a bank in Mosul. They can self fund and also they collect money from civilians in areas they control * +

dgsn 16.08.14 - 02:17am

@ iceylips - 15.08.14 - 11:34am
Muslims living abroad? that's a sick joke. I have yet to hear any sane Muslim supporting the ISIS. They're a creation of the US just like Al qaeda, the talibans etc. They certainly got stronger because of the US and puppets.

An old friend of mine converted to Islam about a year ago. He is now an ISIS fan boy, him and all his new mates are all supporters and they learned this from a mosque in Christchurch New Zealand. * +

phallica 16.08.14 - 04:17am
[link]http://www.themuslimguy.com/video-british-imams-muslim-scholars-condemn-isis-in-iraq[/link]

[link]http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2014/08/the-muslims-who-are-condemning-isis/[/link] Seems like there's plenty speaking out, Islam doesn't have the convenience of a central figure to speak for the greater majority. The condemnation is definitely there though. * +

bozzalad 16.08.14 - 11:43pm
that's a no then * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark