! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

death and burial - Page 1/13

Subject: death and burial
Replies: 90 Views: 4850
> »
prismf 14.08.14 - 12:58am
How do you perceive death and the ritual of burial?

Do u celebrate the persons (or even animals) life?.do u mourn deeply?

Do u cry?

Do u prefer to have a grave to visit? Or maybe a plaque? Or a special place?

Plant a tree? Flower? Dedicate a bench in loving memory? Or have a keepsake?

If death is.so final, why do we hold memories of our loved ones we lose so dearly? chin.gif * +

bozzalad 14.08.14 - 01:02am
i want my ashes scattered at sea, i always wanted to travel * +

prismf 14.08.14 - 01:21am
Yes me too boza. More for symbolic reasons tho, the continuation of life beneath the waves. It varies how I react to losing pple ... How they died n lived even. How close we were etc. I lay flowers at sea or a local river every year in remembrance of all who have passed on in this life. * +

mandain 14.08.14 - 03:18am
I might have a sky burial * +

nolisto1 14.08.14 - 09:45am
Me and all my organs are looking forward to decomposing in a coffin under the ground. 6 thousand years ago our father Adam was formed from dust, I came from dust I will return there. I don't want to polute the ocean like Bozzalad. * +

kimjongl 14.08.14 - 09:57am
I hope they invent a way to transfer the information in my brain to some type of external harddrive. Then I can live forever. * +

itstragik 14.08.14 - 10:04am
I am reading at the momrnt about the body and the texts i've read is that the body is a vehicle for the soul/conciousness and at the point of death the soul is free and faces several tasks to move to eternal life or is sent back to earth or lower either to suffer for eternity never to escape or to learn error of ways here on earth it's crazy stuff it says all time exists in the now and i keep hearing that lol * +

itstragik 14.08.14 - 10:07am
we are told to love our bodies because it's materalistic and not our true nature an altered state of being the illumined ones i'm still trying to find out more about their praciices and what the mystery schools have thought thiese intiates of their schools missleading is david icke and other stuff about the illuminati and freemasons i think * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search