! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hypocrisy Over Gaza - Page 10/10

Subject: Hypocrisy Over Gaza
« <
0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 08:54pm
cry2 no * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 09:47pm
nana * +

manszar 15.08.14 - 11:46am

@ say.what - 14.08.14 - 03:44pm
Like this example, a whole paragraph with just a single line about outrage in Syria and boko haram, the outrage clearly isn't balanced, and answering your latter question, I said worse because we have images of children holding up severed heads and mass execution and live burials. But where is the true outrage, the numerous topics and replies, surely you can see it's unbalanced?

well those pictures of those dead children are about the worst of the worst when it comes to images. but hay you keep going on about how nobody is saying stuff about Syria in all these topics of Israel. while your not saying a word against Israel in these topics about Israel and all those dead children. yes clearly its a muslim thing. you lot are only concerned when muslims kill people. just remember being anti muslim is no different than being a anti semite. just remember that next time you accuse someone of being anti semitic * +

say.what 15.08.14 - 01:28pm
All I see is words, that have been thrown together without actually meaning anything * +

zeroload 15.08.14 - 04:03pm

@ manszar - 15.08.14 - 11:46am
well those pictures of those dead children are about the worst of the worst when it comes to images. but hay you keep going on about how nobody is saying stuff about Syria in all these topics of Israel. while your not saying a word against Israel in these topics about Israel and all those dead children. yes clearly its a muslim thing. you lot are only concerned when muslims kill people. just remember being anti muslim is no different than being a anti semite. just remember that next time you accuse someone of being anti semitic

How many of those pictures are real though? Seen a few that have been faked in the propoganda war. * +

manszar 16.08.14 - 02:11am

@ say.what - 15.08.14 - 01:28pm
All I see is words, that have been thrown together without actually meaning anything

That is because you have a problem seeing. * +

manszar 16.08.14 - 02:12am

@ zeroload - 15.08.14 - 04:03pm
How many of those pictures are real though? Seen a few that have been faked in the propoganda war.

Disgusting *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum