! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

time to get real - Page 1/3

Subject: time to get real
Replies: 19 Views: 907
> »
itstragik 10.08.14 - 07:27pm
when will slavery end ? i wonder how many people believe their free !! i wonder how long this awakening will take to change peoples perception ? i feel sad for those who live their lives in blind ignorance of what seems to me an obvious con on the masses to control us! jordan maxwell will die in vain his lifes work lets do it for those who have pledge their lifes work to helping mankind to achieve a greater understanding of the universe :) * +

itstragik 10.08.14 - 09:31pm
i've put off listening to jordan for so long now and done research in same areas just not through him and started looking at his stuff few days ago i think he's an amazing man his knowledge on languages banking corperations the occult the mans a genius :) thanks for turning me onto him and mentioning him all time dude lol * +

itstragik 10.08.14 - 09:33pm
was watching this last night the link you posted haha * +

itstragik 10.08.14 - 11:50pm
seemingly he was preparing to move and all his stuff was stored in a warehouse all his belongings computers clothes are gone burnt to the ground even his site i think has been stolen and takin off him, he's so humble about it though just shows the measure of the man i think even his bank accounts have been raided there trying to warn people not to use his old website and his sites and go to differnt ones for comments help and donations so sad ... * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 02:42am
What's happened to him Phil? * +

itstragik 11.08.14 - 03:44am
what's happened the illuminati are tryin to destroy him he's in his 70s and he lost everything .. like everything http://youtu.be/UJGvj0mdWm8 * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 06:55pm
Oh I can't follow links on this poxy phone. Yes they tend to go after the ones who speak up against them. Has always been the case... Alas. * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 07:53pm
N oh we are all enslaved by our own society, no matter where we live. Planet earth for u good.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search