! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Technology... - Page 1/2

Subject: Technology...
Replies: 8 Views: 1298
> »
roohhaq 6.08.14 - 02:49am
What technologies came from God(s)? This question was asked by Rools (read @ news24) and is the most commented question by the readers... * +

roohhaq 6.08.14 - 02:54am
(part of my answer) Consider the human brain that can seamlessly operate for over many years without the lastest techno re-boot, and doesn't need yearly upgrades or security patches, etc...all the newest and latest techno-zines progressing could never have been accomplished without the incredible and amazing brain... * +

roohhaq 6.08.14 - 03:00am
(part of my answer) Mankind has such overwhelming admiration of their own so-called techno abilities, that they have forgotten to appreciate the unimaginable details that constitutes everything else around them. For many God is just another creation of human beings or like a mental crutch to get them through tough times or a means of control - for abusd by those in positions of power, etc... * +

roohhaq 6.08.14 - 08:37am
(part of my answer) Basis of religion is spiritual while that of science/techno is matter. Mankind must find their own true fulfillment of their potential with their capacity of imagination,reason and ability to discover and engineer... * +

ladibud 6.08.14 - 11:03am
i disagree, the human brain does need upgradin, we, well most of us, upgrade our brains on a regular basis. we aren't born with the knowledge we have now, we learnt it, we were taught it, so we upgrade the brain. * +

ladibud 6.08.14 - 11:04am
we spend 12 yrs, well some of us do, upgradin our brain 5 times a week at least. (school) * +

0gypsy0 6.08.14 - 11:39am
Old Man Noah thought he knew a thing or two
He made them all play ball
Old Man Noah thought he knew a thing or two
He really knew a thing or two
Because he knew a thing or two
He thought he knew it all * +

0gypsy0 6.08.14 - 11:45am

@ roohhaq - 6.08.14 - 08:37am
(part of my answer) Basis of religion is spiritual while that of science/techno is matter. Mankind must find their own true fulfillment of their potential with their capacity of imagination,reason and ability to discover and engineer...

'I agree . . . '''The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.''-Nikola Tesla And now we have quantum physics that threw off materialism. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search