! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state - Page 13/13

Subject: Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state
« <
0gypsy0 3.08.14 - 04:12pm

@ rody9499 - 3.08.14 - 09:53am
support humanity , support gaza

Both sides need to want peace to get it. * +

aeroplane 4.08.14 - 12:13pm

@ john_163 - 2.08.14 - 10:38am
until nxt 3-4 yrs ul see musnoobs vanished from india pmpl by the way indias pm was chosen by the ppl who wana remove all mosnoobs.. jst like the pm killd every musnoobs dat killd inocent children, an familia in gujrat... wounder now no muslims have the balls to protest in gujrat

You freckles you look like a pumpkin mock Youre kind of racist.yes * +

aeroplane 4.08.14 - 12:24pm

@ john_163 - 2.08.14 - 10:32am
india raised voice.... but its the presure of muslims...an the vote they gave for the pm... on the other side india is with israel. .an ders a meetng tomoro... an on the + side mumbai has ban all illeagle loud speaker on mosque used...wich disturbs ppl early morng n eveng...good...beef will b band aswell. .nw muslims will cry for it n burn shops...

you speck of unwashed c*nt. you son of a whorish c*nt stack getoff idiot maybe you were conceived with a weak sperm or something, like your dad was jacking off and your mom sat on it at the last second mock * +

1akeel1 4.08.14 - 11:59pm

@ joe999 - 31.07.14 - 08:47pm
Cheers Mr judgemental. My point wasn't that I care more about Syria. My obvious point was Syria has killed close to 200,000 ppl within the space of a year, yet they've chosen to label Israel as terrorists yet Syria not. Slightly perplexing is it not? Besides I care greatly about Syria, every innocent death bothers me, each and every single 1, however the Israel conflict is closer to my heart, live here, got friends and family here. And have mates in the army. Go judge someone else

do u get bothered about the deaths of any palestinians? * +

1akeel1 5.08.14 - 12:10am

@ itstragik - 31.07.14 - 10:57pm
I just keep thinking countries like syria pakistan iran iraq afganistan have never invented anythin or helped mankind in any way that took us to where we are now in our lovely homes with running water and electric, so fk em lol

actually you may be wrong lol search up ibn sina and al razi *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum