! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Occam's razor - Page 6/12

Subject: Occam's razor
« <> »
0gypsy0 31.07.14 - 10:56pm

@ xfrankie - 31.07.14 - 08:15pm
yeah i see that, there also exists a prince of the earth that usurped the power that belonged to man after his fall, and whose battle stil rages on, and there also is the Blessed Hope, the Prince of Peace, drawing people to Himself, its what u choose to see

We already had that long debate over this... The battle of the prince who took off like a dead beat dad was already discussed. * +

ogdenz 1.08.14 - 12:58am

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.07.14 - 07:41pm
Time is a measure unit for how we perceive change . .

This. * +

manszar 1.08.14 - 02:30am

@ itstragik - 30.07.14 - 05:56pm
Basic scientific principle. It says, all things being equal the simplest explination tends to be the right one. Whats more likely an all-powerful mysterious God created the universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or that he simply doesn't exist at all and that we created him so we wouldn't have to feel so small and alone.

Well surly the simplest answer to the question of life is. God did it. It takes no thinking about and only three words. * +

itstragik 1.08.14 - 05:34am
and raises another question, God did what exactly ? * +

itstragik 1.08.14 - 05:37am

@ xfrankie - 31.07.14 - 08:15pm
yeah i see that, there also exists a prince of the earth that usurped the power that belonged to man after his fall, and whose battle stil rages on, and there also is the Blessed Hope, the Prince of Peace, drawing people to Himself, its what u choose to see

sigh ikr poor atlantis the fall of man quite sad really to think of how life used to be before it went like this . . * +

manszar 1.08.14 - 09:20am

@ itstragik - 1.08.14 - 05:34am
and raises another question, God did what exactly ?

the simplest answer would be everything, that's only one word * +

itstragik 1.08.14 - 02:07pm
but for us to worship god or a god seems futile and completly pointless because mankind isn't that old and didn't exist during the formation of the universe, why devote your life to prayers church and false teachings it just never made sense at all to me . . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index