! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scottie Dogs - Page 3/11

Subject: Scottie Dogs
« <> »
urvoice1 31.07.14 - 12:59am

@ iilmadme - 31.07.14 - 12:24am
i felt sorry i missed it afterwards

Have to admit, I turned it on when karen Dunbar was on and switched it off. Was in glasgow today though and the city was vibrant * +

say.what 31.07.14 - 01:01am

@ urvoice1 - 31.07.14 - 12:58am
It's related to the angel gabriel i think, who was bringing a message to Mo. A dog, rightly, scared him off and forever they were seen as a bad omen. In the UK at least, a fatwah was issued allowing guide dogs into mosques.

Haha for real? What loons * +

urvoice1 31.07.14 - 01:06am

@ say.what - 31.07.14 - 01:01am
Haha for real? What loons

Allahs Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allahs Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. * +

urvoice1 31.07.14 - 01:07am
Something along those lines
* +

cheeky63 31.07.14 - 01:11am
think they class them as unclean * +

say.what 31.07.14 - 07:05am

@ urvoice1 - 31.07.14 - 01:06am
Allahs Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allahs Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.

pmpl the 'religion' that just keeps giving * +

0gypsy0 31.07.14 - 07:45am
How could anyone not love dogs heart * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page