! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zionist - Page 28/30

Subject: Zionist
« <> »
aeroplane 31.07.14 - 12:17pm

@ say.what - 25.07.14 - 05:09pm
It's exactly the same as they are doing now, just without the media attention.. Under the authority of God lol they are probably doing it for the same God you talk about

wtf.gif are you on this site for ? say.wat I feel sorry for you.. you have no idea what you're talking about please go watch tv and get brainwashed by the media ...u sound like an idiot Israel cuts of the electricity?? How evil can a human be!!!!!!!! Like unsaid you're just brain washed yes.gif * +

aeroplane 31.07.14 - 12:20pm

@ 9362 - 31.07.14 - 12:13pm
aren't you just as bad aeroplane?

No the fking numpty is anti islamic yes.gif he always spreads s**t here diggy * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 12:32pm

@ john_163 - 28.07.14 - 06:51pm
well i dnt blame any1 nor muslim nor jews... but blame HAMAS...this is another osama jr in the making

bin laden was a cia employee! * +

aeroplane 31.07.14 - 12:35pm

@ 9362 - 31.07.14 - 12:13pm
aren't you just as bad aeroplane?

diggy I respect for you. It's hard to believe that people are so brainwashed by the media. Of course American news is going to cover what they want us to believe. Because America is supporting Israeli warfare with 8.5 a day! Of course our media isn't going to show the damage. They are only going to show that Israel had a couple missiles fired back. Do not blame the civilians for all of this! If anything blame the government. I support humanity. Not how the government handles things, you are making the point very clear. And I hope people start to realize. Gaza should not be kicked while down. And no thousands of children should not be in the cross fire. Nor the families. And people... How would you feel if you were expelled from YOUR land?! And then put back on it as REFUGEES?! You would feel defenseless. These people have been going through in human ways of living for weeks. And not just weeks, but for years, as Israel tries to move in on them. No one puts blame on Israel for everything?! But how can we not see that right now, in this moment... Hundreds of people right this second are dying for no reason? Families sobbing over their loses. And scared to know which family is going to be next. And Israel is still firing?! I'm sorry but Gaza does not have enough weaponry to fight back. Maybe if they came on foot into the strip Palestinians would have a chance. But they don't because they are coming from the sky. Is this fair? It's already against Gaza's human rights to take their land. You people need to stop worrying about what the news is telling you. Look up war pictures from there... And stop reading everything. Let your heart and mind open up. And see the injuries and deaths of the young. You would just die if it was your own. So please stop.gif listening to the news and media. Actually look at the pictures. And the videos of mothers crying out to seize fire. You do not have to be Muslim to care, you just have to be human.yes.gif * +

aeroplane 31.07.14 - 12:56pm

@ say.what - 25.07.14 - 11:35am
understand this means support for a Jewish homeland? Given that Catholics and muslims have a homeland isn't there some kind of religious hypocrisygoing on here? I don't believe any religious homelands should exist unless maybe they all have one? Without doubt some of people of Rome and mecca would have been displaced, slaughtered or forced out at some point? Is the outrage because it's happening in our lifetime before our eyes, or is there something else going on?

Antisemitism and antizionism are two different things. Ask any orthodox jew about why zionism is wrong and they will reply that zionism is not acctually a physical thing but a belief in god. Zionism has been about a few hundred years and judaism has been about thousands of years. I do not applaud any violence as it costs innocent lives. But the fact is that pre ww2 palestinian people were living their own way of life undisturbed and then great Britain and america set up a so called jewish state for unsettled jews in land that was never theirs. Palestinian people are oppressed and pushed into a corner. Compare telaviv, a vibrant westernised city considered a holiday destination with nightclubs and bars for people to enjoy themselves to gaza city which has a dense population and a lack of basic necessities that it must rely on UN support which israel often stops. These two places are right next to each other. If that is not oppression I do not know what is. The only way to resolve this conflict is that occupied palestinian territories must be cleared of all israeli settlements and east jerusalem must be its capital. * +

0gypsy0 31.07.14 - 12:59pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 11:38am
This is why we need to prepare in all sense of the word. We have enemies in all corners of the globe yes.gif

* +

joe999 31.07.14 - 01:30pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 12:17pm
wtf.gif are you on this site for ? say.wat I feel sorry for you.. you have no idea what you're talking about please go watch tv and get brainwashed by the media ...u sound like an idiot Israel cuts of the electricity?? How evil can a human be!!!!!!!! Like unsaid you're just brain washed yes.gif

Please tell us. Where do u get your so called 'true information' from if not the media? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index