! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zionist - Page 25/30

Subject: Zionist
« <> »
ummati 27.07.14 - 08:13pm

@ nolisto1 - 27.07.14 - 05:42pm
But jews aren't really religious are they. From what I hear, I could be speaking from ignorance, something I'm totally okay with. Israeli jews are secular, so it has very little to do with actual religion.

No religious but insist that palestine is their GOD given right??? * +

say.what 27.07.14 - 09:50pm

@ za1wifey - 27.07.14 - 06:28pm
Yeah they probably were. But as u so rightly pointed out they were battles. Battles that were fought on a battlefield amoungst equals and peers with the intent of doin battle. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see the difference between that and the destruction of homes, the oppression and slaughter of innocent civilians (many of whom are children) done by Israel. No amount of justification will change that fact.

No no no they captured women children and slaves, what you're saying simply isn't correct * +

itstragik 28.07.14 - 03:58pm
lol4 waves my you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist flag * +

itstragik 28.07.14 - 04:11pm

@ say.what - 25.07.14 - 11:35am
understand this means support for a Jewish homeland? Given that Catholics and muslims have a homeland isn't there some kind of religious hypocrisygoing on here? I don't believe any religious homelands should exist unless maybe they all have one? Without doubt some of people of Rome and mecca would have been displaced, slaughtered or forced out at some point? Is the outrage because it's happening in our lifetime before our eyes, or is there something else going on?

bounce just how high would you like me to jump mr rothchild sir. . . * +

itstragik 28.07.14 - 06:16pm
shut ya face then gypsy and let others talk lol * +

john_163 28.07.14 - 06:45pm
cyberman 25.07.14 - 05:18pm anyway the muslims destroyed idols which can be made again these guys are destroying lives homes which are harder to rebuild its called humanity bro try it ... mate what about hindus and christian an other religon being beheaded..every dey in iraq ??? why ppl dnt stop them or protest..? if a muslim kills a inocent... every one are silent... if a muslim is kill ..big protest * +

john_163 28.07.14 - 06:50pm
by the way if u have a fight would u protect ur familia 1st or would u put ur familia ahead and hide behind?.. dats what hamas is doin..hiden behind like a pony an useng innocent muslim..an tryn to create a misunderstng... why arent arbs givn shelter to ppl of gaza??? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index