! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zionist - Page 18/30

Subject: Zionist
« <> »
vampboy 25.07.14 - 10:46pm
This is a much more complex issue, and you can't just expect a yes/no answer. Same way how some people simplify the entire Israeli occupation... but whatever floats your boat. * +

say.what 25.07.14 - 10:49pm
And you are probably right I had figured it out and wanted to show the how things aren't so different, time being the only difference, it's as complex as you make it * +

kimiyah 25.07.14 - 10:57pm

@ cyberman - 25.07.14 - 10:41pm
:) well ive started so il finish lol mastermind trust me when it seems like people arent listening theres always someone listening im not preaching islam im not a scholar im ot an alim im learning as i go back to basics if these guys dnt question i wouldnt be learning :) u find good in the oddest of places sometimes jazakAllah khaiyrun i know what u mean though sister.

I question Mastermind? If you learning as u go you shouldn't be trying to teach. * +

cyberman 25.07.14 - 10:58pm
not till ive learnt to teach. plus i need to put learning into practise i dont want to be a hypocrite. * +

cyberman 25.07.14 - 11:00pm

@ kimiyah - 25.07.14 - 10:57pm
I question Mastermind? If you learning as u go you shouldn't be trying to teach.

masterminds an old tv show the presenter use to say ''ive started so i'll finish'' * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:01pm
''Why he left Islam'' wasn't ment to stir the s**t up. Maybe timism was wrong.. It could've been discussed,debated in kimiyah's manner .. Eh? * +

urvoice1 25.07.14 - 11:04pm
Here you go kimiyah, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark