! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Hypocritical Relgious - Page 2/4

Subject: The Hypocritical Relgious
« <> »
gameboy1 25.07.14 - 05:09am
And to be honest, the only reason why I went on with her for that time is because doing things the honest way hadn't been working for me.
I'm doing well with my career and people love but I've never met someone I connect with. Make no mistake, i am not bitter at God for a bad dance with love, I'm just telling of my experience. * +

gameboy1 25.07.14 - 05:15am
So what, are all pious people just messed up people who want to the reset button?
Can it be that myself, a god fearing person who believes in doing the right thing, tries to be a good person etc is not of God because I dont bring God's word into every other convo and dnt attend church every Sunday?

i am not a perfect being nor do I claim this, but I believe I'm pretty. fair n just... * +

xfrankie 25.07.14 - 07:14am
ppl acting contrary to their ideals, guy that's a song that pretty much plays in all faculties of life, its got varying degrees but its everywhere, the church is no exception, HOWEVER, Jesus Christ did not walk 33 yrs on earth just so ppl's short backs become a reflection of His Gospel, He lived so His Life is the standard not others. * +

xfrankie 25.07.14 - 07:22am
the famous WWJD.. may sound cliche, but inherently bears a profound truth, He is the only Standard, ppl's failures and/or hypcritical acts are their own, He says bear fruit in our lives, not based on how others act but on Him, * +

alvar89 25.07.14 - 08:47am
Ppl dont just turn into angels when they attend church. Its different for everyone to find the truth and then letting God change them. Best is to rather help those ppl some way if possible instead of judging. Everyone has his/her own race to the end. We are not here to judge what is Gods right only as the author of everything we are here to serve if we are saved. You dont have to say it out to them harshly you can allways go around with a matching verse or a story that could make them see the problem they have. * +

gameboy1 25.07.14 - 12:05pm
Yeah Frankie and Alvar, I hear you. Everybody does their thing in their own way, that I can respect. I just wish they wouldn't impose themselves on others.

* +

airwalkr 25.07.14 - 01:33pm
Sheep and goats. Sadly it's sheep and goats. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page