! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Interfaith dialogue - Page 19/20

Subject: Interfaith dialogue
« <> »
itstragik 1.08.14 - 03:38pm
daydream lovely, i didn't like the over usage of the word God though but then again they were just savages with bows and arrows i jks * +

0gypsy0 1.08.14 - 03:47pm

@ smohamed - 1.08.14 - 03:38pm
NICE read... very deep i.e. their traditions in relation to the creator...

Yes,very deep indeed smile * +

0gypsy0 1.08.14 - 03:48pm

@ itstragik - 1.08.14 - 03:38pm
daydream lovely, i didn't like the over usage of the word God though but then again they were just savages with bows and arrows i jks

Lot of wisdom in the words of this ''savage'' though with God in it or not * +

ogdenz 1.08.14 - 04:16pm
If something is correct then it matters not who said it. * +

itstragik 1.08.14 - 04:26pm
true the native american indians had such an antiquated system of living man and earth co-existing for mutual advantage when one of there people was hungry they got food or clothing or they built shelter and then the white man came and destroyed 1000s of year of knowledge and wisdom, you can't eat money they said or buy and sell land that belongs to all, you can't buy or put a price on the freshness of the air or sparkle of the water . . .such beautiful minds caring it's been lost tho * +

roohhaq 12.08.14 - 02:36pm
People of all faiths are constantly quoting their religious text... The dropping of quotes from different faiths will most probably spark some interesting discussions n provide an intellectual environment to share basic knowledge with all... * +

roohhaq 12.08.14 - 02:42pm
One should never be ashamed of practicing their religion - not making a show of it... Just accomplish the positive by achieving dialogue... By providing insight, will give some1 something 2 think about at the very least... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index