! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Interfaith dialogue - Page 10/20

Subject: Interfaith dialogue
« <> »
smohamed 24.07.14 - 08:34am

@ iminuru - 23.07.14 - 07:35pm
sorry It may not be possible 4me. when I look at Miaiad, I'm frustrated...

noted. * +

smohamed 24.07.14 - 08:35am
Wow interesting read Bozz and Gypsy... 2thumbs_up * +

smohamed 24.07.14 - 03:00pm
if you guys have time please see this video... and tell me what your thoughts are... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151911364411104set=vb.207242941103type=2theater * +

bozzalad 24.07.14 - 03:08pm
Earlier this month, archaeologists announced the discovery of an extremely rare tomb containing a preserved mummy and numerous artifacts, which date back to a period which predates the First Pharaonic Dynasty. Now researchers have released more details of the discovery and have revealed how the incredible finding is shedding new light on the ancestors of the pharaohs, according to a National Geographic report. * +

bozzalad 24.07.14 - 03:09pm
The Pre-dynastic Period of Ancient Egypt (prior to 3,100 BC) is traditionally the period between the Early Neolithic and the beginning of the Pharaonic monarchy beginning with the rule of King Narmer, the founder of the First Dynasty who unified Upper and Lower Egypt. With the First Dynasty, the capital moved from Abydos to Memphis where the Egyptian god-king ruled a unified polity that extended from the Nile Delta to the first cataract at Aswan. * +

bozzalad 24.07.14 - 03:09pm
The newly discovered pre-dynastic tomb dates back to around 3,600 BC and was found at the ancient site of Nekhen, Hierakonpolis, a vibrant and bustling city that stretched over 3km along the Nile River. Nekhen was the religious and political capital of Upper Egypt at the end of the Predynastic period (c. 3200 3100 BC), although some experts suggest occupation began thousands of years earlier. * +

bozzalad 24.07.14 - 03:10pm
The tomb contained the remains of a young man, as well as a h*ard of artifacts, including a rare figurine carved from a single hippopotamus tusk, combs, spearheads, and arrowheads, making it one of the richest predynastic burials ever uncovered. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index