! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 38/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
prismf 1.10.14 - 04:00am

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.10.14 - 03:34am
Quite seriously,you need to stop lying.

lying about what exactly?? if you mean unconfirmed research well research is just that.....looking into something to see if the evidence bears weight with facts. thats why when you research ....you uncover stones to see what is beneath, then if its not matching what your looking into...you turn the stone back

thats why research is called theory and not fact.......you being a educated to university level would already know this fact anyhow confused.gif * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 04:01am

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.10.14 - 03:34am
Quite seriously,you need to stop lying.

anything else you mean......do clarify. * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 04:46am
that im an angel.....well i shall explain it in a different way so u may grasp it.

tariq....who is pakistani....says to me, as.. prism....hi pris....im a pakistani and im a christian.

i say to tariq.....no you are not a christian tariq.....because you are pakistani so therefore you are lying and you are really a muslim

he says to prism.....no pris....im christian. that is who i am and what i choose to believe,. you do not know me and you can not make that choice for me.

so pris says to tariq....no tariq u are just a liar, you look like a muslim, u do not fit in with what my idea and teachings and understandings and factual evidence that i myself have at hand of what a christian looks like. my evidence says you are wrong.

so tariq says....no pris, i have knowledge that you do not know of....or have access to...or have...and if i told you you would not believe me anyway. you already say i lie because i know different things to you

so he tells me his knowledge as i asked him if he would share it. then i say to him YOU LIAR you are wrong. i do not believe you and i am going to be a b***h to you because i do not believe a pakistani can be a christian.

does my personal views make tariq a muslim??
by using my own perceptions and learnt knowledge ......to my own limitations, which are not exactly the same as his own limitations, knowledge, teachings and oh yes....beliefs.....do u think I am trying to force him into ditching the religion HE chose to follow to follow the one instead that i think he should?
because my own information says HE is wrong, he does not look like what I myself know a christian should look like, be like. so therefore he is a liar??

just so he fits in with what I know, i believe and i say is right? does it actually make me right?? and him the liar!! because i choose not to believe him. * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 04:53am
just because i do not believe that he cannot be a christian does not mean he is not a christian.

that is just my own view point. it does not make my own less informed viewpoint...right.

so since i choose to follow the faith and belief of angel.....does not make my choice wrong. or a lie. it is just that.....MY choice. i do not assume i can choose anothers belief because it does not fit in with what YOU decided to choose for me to believe. we understanding yet??
My own choice is not a lie hun. its a choice i made for myself.....not to please you or fit in with what you decided i can and cannor believe.

that is discrimination. really. but i do not expect you to follow the same belief as i chose to. you make that belief choice for yourself. so do explain the lie i am telling there....if that is what you was meaning?
* +

dgsn 1.10.14 - 05:22am

@ prismf - 1.10.14 - 04:00am
lying about what exactly?? if you mean unconfirmed research well research is just that.....looking into something to see if the evidence bears weight with facts. thats why when you research ....you uncover stones to see what is beneath, then if its not matching what your looking into...you turn the stone back

thats why research is called theory and not fact.......you being a educated to university level would already know this fact anyhow confused

Research is not a theory. Theories explain facts, research helps to develop or dismiss a hypothesis or improve/dismiss currant theories. You seem to throw the word 'fact' around a lot but all of your 'facts' are just assertions and most are based on personal experience/beliefs or in other words your facts are in fact personal anecdotes which can never be called fact. * +

dgsn 1.10.14 - 05:25am

@ prismf - 1.10.14 - 04:53am
just because i do not believe that he cannot be a christian does not mean he is not a christian.

that is just my own view point. it does not make my own less informed viewpoint...right.

so since i choose to follow the faith and belief of angel.....does not make my choice wrong. or a lie. it is just that.....MY choice. i do not assume i can choose anothers belief because it does not fit in with what YOU decided to choose for me to believe. we understanding yet??
My own choice is not a lie hun. its a choice i made for myself.....not to please you or fit in with what you decided i can and cannor believe.

that is discrimination. really. but i do not expect you to follow the same belief as i chose to. you make that belief choice for yourself. so do explain the lie i am telling there....if that is what you was meaning?

You thinking/pretending that you are an angel is wrong. Beliefs can be wrong. This isnt discrimination at all. * +

ladibud 1.10.14 - 06:10am
i seriously don't get why u lot entertain Prism at all... she lives for attention, is clear as day, coz when ppl stop givin attention she tries a new line in another forum... she doesn't kno what she is talkin abt, will never admit it coz it will mean no more attention, she is clearly unwell as many ppls flooded inboxes will attest to.... she is an unwell attention seekin liar, why in god's name entertain it? * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search