! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 20/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
itstragik 23.09.14 - 04:22pm

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 10:21am
Which old texts?

oh too many to list try google or ask jeeves * +

itstragik 23.09.14 - 04:24pm

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 10:23am
You fking r*tard.

Comments like that just confirm that i'm on the right path hurray consciousness over indoctrination woohoo * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 05:19pm
Ancient aliens left us messages all over the planet but their language is craters. proud ancient texts are just a way to distract and disinform people proud * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 05:24pm

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 04:22pm
oh too many to list try google or ask jeeves

No there isnt. Name some of the ancient texts you are on about so I can go source and research them. * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 09:10pm

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 09:27am
could be other realms other dimensions being opened when a ritual is performed it creates a vibrational likeness to what they need to say operate in this reality lot of sacrifices virgins blood lambs seem to be used aswell as an offering to the gods think the myans did that a fair bit they just had far greater knowledge of how it all works, but what was done in the open 1000s year ago is hidden away now and u get elites goin to say bohemian grove or balmoral they have lots of places they do it

yes human sacrifice......my friend who recently died who was an archaeologist....one of the sites they were working on in south america quite a few years ago.....they actually found evidence that animal and human sacrifice took place there.

a recent conversation with a friend.....we talked about the story of the snake who was fasting but growing and laying itself out along side its owner in a bid of growing long enough to err...eat him (or her cant recall now). funnily enough, some of the remains there also included snake. whether they too were sacrificed they werent sure at the time, n tbh i never quizzed him about it since (2 late now mind! lol).....

but in a lot of modern films and literature.....snake pits are used as a depiction of how pple got sacrificed.....what if the snakes tho....were actually a sacrifice too, like the lamb ogod...the snake of satan....sort of thing chin.gif * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 09:11pm

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 09:37am
chin weird lot them myans egyptians and sumerians great civilizations ruled by i would say hybrid anunnaki bloodline deitys and still operates today with the ruling classes of the same hybrid bloodline familys in the play out world we see, well at least its no dull boring life lol

hmmm as it is said in all things.....absolutely anything is possible nod.gif * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 09:12pm

@ propidol - 23.09.14 - 10:21am
Which old texts?

i know of legends and old symbology that speaks of cover ups before they even happened. funny how a lot of old tombs that have been found, still havent been made public that they have beenchin.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search