! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 19/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
itstragik 22.09.14 - 11:10pm
ive heard u can adjust your inner dial to other frequincies thats all this is a vibrational frequency based reality some can access other levels of reality i think maybe its just breaking the spell and letting your mind go where it wants to go instead of reverting back to thats not possible i always do that lol * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 11:18pm
lol tragik. well other psychic friends can see them too, and we all describe the same entity. its even strange to us, and we are used to seeing spirits quite often and in many different forms of appearance. none of us share the same mind, but see the same thing.

as said before, some cant see but only hear the spirits and vice versa. some can see and hear them. its all very odd anyhows. nearest thing i could find to describe what they are in history was the alastair crowley drawing of the grey lam. but these are pure black density. no grey about them at all x

i shall have to try take pictures of them as havent so far. took a picture near the place of a ghost i saw, that turned out ok. and in the picture were 6 other spirits in different forms of appearance that i only felt there but couldnt actually see at the time of taking the picture.

that was a bit of a aww.gif moment lol * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 11:23pm
theres quite a few ouija openings by me........places where rituals were performed in the past, old witches ground and also of course the satan ouija that is trapped in white magic atm. i know pple laugh at this stuff, but it does exist.

same as old ritual grounds in america of the ancient indians......no doubt at all that they are still as very spiritually real today as the day the ouijas were opened x * +

itstragik 23.09.14 - 09:27am
could be other realms other dimensions being opened when a ritual is performed it creates a vibrational likeness to what they need to say operate in this reality lot of sacrifices virgins blood lambs seem to be used aswell as an offering to the gods think the myans did that a fair bit they just had far greater knowledge of how it all works, but what was done in the open 1000s year ago is hidden away now and u get elites goin to say bohemian grove or balmoral they have lots of places they do it * +

itstragik 23.09.14 - 09:37am
chin weird lot them myans egyptians and sumerians great civilizations ruled by i would say hybrid anunnaki bloodline deitys and still operates today with the ruling classes of the same hybrid bloodline familys in the play out world we see, well at least its no dull boring life lol * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 10:21am

@ itstragik - 22.09.14 - 10:36pm
Many of the old texts are about reptilian gods modern accounts have similar themes to past u have many names for the hybrid bloodlines who place themselves in plain sight like the royal family but other entties exist in other demensions religion history science education just wants ingnorant sheep mesmorised by symbols colours n sound

Which old texts? * +

propidol 23.09.14 - 10:23am

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 09:37am
chin weird lot them myans egyptians and sumerians great civilizations ruled by i would say hybrid anunnaki bloodline deitys and still operates today with the ruling classes of the same hybrid bloodline familys in the play out world we see, well at least its no dull boring life lol

You fking r*tard. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index