! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 15/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
prismf 20.09.14 - 09:54pm

@ propidol - 19.09.14 - 08:17pm
I dont think Im allowed to put up pictures of my energy release.

u could try describe it if u wished to chin.gif

bet yours would be a lot more fun to read smile.gif * +

propidol 21.09.14 - 03:02am
That's not my thing at all. * +

itstragik 21.09.14 - 10:46am

@ prismf - 15.09.14 - 11:54pm
yes.....its a fake symbol.

i know what it is prop. they are depicted in many forms all through art. as diversions. with all the hiding of the symbols and messages, there is errrr, quite a bit of unraveling thats having to be done.

i so wish i could see the scriptures hidden beneath the vatican. the original ones.

the vatican destroyed most of the gnostic writtings though so your p*ssing in the wind, the only secret the vatican holds is mass paedophillia and satanic worship in their own self made country vatican city * +

prismf 21.09.14 - 06:29pm

@ shifty - 19.09.14 - 08:29pm
Hey sunshine .. are we talking about gaseous exchange here? ..

i dunno.....i dont chat with any of you offline so i cant answer that. am sure that u can answer that yourself tho smile.gif * +

prismf 21.09.14 - 06:32pm

@ itstragik - 21.09.14 - 10:46am
the vatican destroyed most of the gnostic writtings though so your p*ssing in the wind, the only secret the vatican holds is mass paedophillia and satanic worship in their own self made country vatican city

what is perplexing is that the shape of the church itself lends to keeping the truth alive. about flight any way for sure.

and yes.......with the destroying of the writings. oh btw i read a link put up about fatimas prophecy [link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_FC3A1tima[/link] funny how the prophecy was revealed in errrr......stages hey lol.gif * +

iilmadme 21.09.14 - 06:45pm

@ prismf - 21.09.14 - 06:29pm
i dunno.....i dont chat with any of you offline so i cant answer that. am sure that u can answer that yourself tho smile.gif

he was talking to propidol * +

jef87 21.09.14 - 06:51pm

@ propidol - 13.07.14 - 02:46pm
What do we suppose angels would look like?

If depends on how you want the angels to look like * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index