! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 97/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 6.01.19 - 07:38am
afa House of Saud is concerned, the current ''center of power'' thinks ''some'' Yemenis to be his rivals, and he also think he can eliminate them. it has happened, it is happening, and it will happen, no one can keep a regime in his hands for ever.
the house of saud is no different.
in search of long lasting power/authority using brutal tactics, i am afraid the house of saud will lose its right/position to remain in power.
not long ago Bush was saying something like 'in Afghanistan we will be winning'', and today Zalmay khalilzad (US envoy) is talking with TERRORISTS (Taliban) in search of a ''peaceful' escape from Afghanistan.
look at
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/02/trumps-bizarre-history-lesson-soviet-union-russia-afghanistan/
(When America will lose its interests in Saudi Arabia, most probably the house of saud will come to an end.)
even Afghan regime is complaining Iran as to why they talk to Taliban directly.
Americans are not trust worthy, if she decide to escape, they will never help kurds what so ever may happen to the kurds even if slaughtered.

' * +

trunking 26.01.19 - 09:23am
[Link]The Story of Gog and Magog (Ya'juj And Ma'juj):https://youtu.be/hrwaoKzceA4[/link] * +

adelarge 7.02.19 - 12:05am
Brother Muslims, Jesus loves you all, fill yourselves with the love of our lord, save yourselves and give your lives to Christ. He will transform your life and fill that empty hole inside of you with the holy spirit and your have a relationship with our father god. Amen * +

iminuru 7.02.19 - 01:57am

@ adelarge - 7.02.19 - 12:05am
Brother Muslims, Jesus loves you all, fill yourselves with the love of our lord, save yourselves and give your lives to Christ. He will transform your life and fill that empty hole inside of you with the holy spirit and your have a relationship with our father god. Amen

You better convince this man first.
https://www.politico.eu/article/former-dutch-anti-muslim-politician-converts-to-islam-joram-van-klaveren/

* +

iminuru 7.02.19 - 02:31am
Joram van Klaveren is the second ex-PVV politician to convert.
By Eline Schaart
2/4/19, 6:24 PM CET
Updated 2/5/19, 4:52 PM CET
A former member of Geert Wilders' far-right Dutch party announced Monday that he has converted to Islam.
Joram Van Klaveren said he made the switch from critic to convert while writing a book about Islam. During that writing I came across more and more things that made my view on Islam falter, he told Dutch radio.
Van Klaveren was a member of parliament for the Freedom Party (PVV) from 2010 to 2014, but quit the party after Wilders' asked supporters during a rally in 2014 if they wanted more or fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands, to which the crowd chanted Fewer! Fewer! Fewer!
After leaving the PVV, Van Klaveren set up his own party, For Netherlands, but failed to win a seat in the 2017 national election and quit politics.
Van Klaveren was a harsh critic of Islam during his time as PVV politician, saying Islam is a lie and The Quran is poison, newspaper NRC reported.
Asked in the newspaper interview if he feels guilty about these statements, Van Klaveren said he had been simply wrong, adding that it was PVV policy: everything that was wrong had to be linked to Islam in one way or another.
Arnoud van Doorn, a former PVV official, was an earlier convert to Islam. Van Doorn congratulated Van Klaveren on his decision via Twitter, writing: [I] never thought that the PVV would become a breeding ground for converts. * +

trunking 8.02.19 - 06:20pm
Just chin.gif watch and see Geert Wilders do the same. lol * +

iminuru 19.03.19 - 08:12am

Inna Lillahi-wa inna ilay rajeoon.
My my Allah be pleased with all those who lost their lives.
My Allah guide all the humanity to His true faith. ameen. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum