! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 85/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 31.01.18 - 10:03am

@ crail - 31.01.18 - 03:57am
Do you think that is a good and peaceful solution? Do you want these people to suffer pain?

What do You mean by solution??? Do you think its me stating or, somthing from me??? My dear Crail, most humbly, it is something concerned to (mine and your) here after, and Its my belief that These are My Creators Decisions and Decree. I am mere human, in fact I am nothing. * +

iminuru 4.02.18 - 04:37am
I cann't see ''afriend'',now adays here,, (mind, remember him saying, ''BBM 2A321A23 -dont be shy'') , Here is a story for him. hehe.gif

http://1clickurls.com/6qjktcg

https://youtu.be/OylHcSvq2Ow * +

sisfreak2017 4.02.18 - 05:22am

@ iminuru - 31.01.18 - 02:40am
(Holy Qur'an, 5: 73) Surely, disbelievers are those who say, Allah is the third of the three while there is no god but One God. If they do not desist from what they say, a painful punishment shall certainly befall such disbelievers.

to put it mildly , Well im certainly a disbeliever, so what Painful Punishment shall i receive? for not believing the brainwashed fairytale come horror story that you fkn idiots build your lives around .
Perhaps a mild crucifixion would suffice. * +

iminuru 4.02.18 - 07:37am
even more mildly,, Its between the disbeliever and Allah the Almighty,, and (its) not now, but hereafter, for sure. Its upto to the individual to take it as a Message from the Creator, a fairy-tale, or something ''magic''. Of course its a belief, neither me nor you can see what is gona happen hereafter. I am certain, it will happen, but cann't make any1 believe in it.
* +

crail 4.02.18 - 03:48pm
How awful * +

afriend 4.02.18 - 05:25pm
Are u implying that I'm like Nigel, hmmmm? chairshot.gif * +

afriend 4.02.18 - 05:29pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 4.02.18 - 05:22am
to put it mildly , Well im certainly a disbeliever, so what Painful Punishment shall i receive? for not believing the brainwashed fairytale come horror story that you fkn idiots build your lives around .
Perhaps a mild crucifixion would suffice.

Uh-oh here come the Enlightened Individuals hehe.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum