! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 51/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 8.06.15 - 04:06am

@ iminuru - 8.06.15 - 01:23am
one of my female buddy here, gave birth2 a baby on 27-Jan... I wont tell hers name until she allows 2do so..

This was an ''Awkward statement''. sorry It should have been ''Became Mama of a Boy Baby''. I'm not happy with that statement But a lot HAPPY. And my Best wishes for both of them. * +

iminuru 3.07.15 - 05:11am
was going through news, and found this. I was really puzzled. some ''Forms'' are ridiculous. https://goo.gl/37qFe7 * +

ronsol 8.07.15 - 03:49pm
hi, i hav no religion right now, was a catholic,, i left coz i found a lot of practices contradicting teachings of the bible, ,am researching about religion, ,muslim real person you are welcome to be my buddy, ,discuss your faith with me, no debates. just introduce me to your beliefs and everyday practices will make me feel better, ,s0ooo WELCOME * +

miaiad 8.07.15 - 09:45pm

@ ronsol - 8.07.15 - 03:49pm
hi, i hav no religion right now, was a catholic,, i left coz i found a lot of practices contradicting teachings of the bible, ,am researching about religion, ,muslim real person you are welcome to be my buddy, ,discuss your faith with me, no debates. just introduce me to your beliefs and everyday practices will make me feel better, ,s0ooo WELCOME

Welcomed hi2.gif * +

iminuru 12.07.15 - 04:04am

@ ronsol - 8.07.15 - 03:49pm
hi, i hav no religion right now, was a catholic,, i left coz i found a lot of practices contradicting teachings of the bible, ,am researching about religion, ,muslim real person you are welcome to be my buddy, ,discuss your faith with me, no debates. just introduce me to your beliefs and everyday practices will make me feel better, ,s0ooo WELCOME

welcome * +

iminuru 15.07.15 - 07:16am
Now it will be ''Eid'', after 2 day (expected) in middle east. when we greet, we say '' Akhtar de mubarak sha'', mean, Eid mubarak 2 you. What do you say? * +

afriend 17.07.15 - 03:58pm
Eid Mubarak to all! 2thumbs_up.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark