! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 48/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
saxobeat 2.01.15 - 05:39pm
Sorry brother, Shariah isn't coming here. We are already fighting the pre-historic shariah demanding apes that Uncle Zia ul Haq created and the establishment supported. Time to clean up their own mess. * +

here2chat 2.01.15 - 09:42pm

@ blackscorpion - 26.06.14 - 08:07pm
This topic is for Muslims who enjoy chating with other Muslims. So grab a comfortable chair and join us. happy3.gif

Alsalamu alaykum brothers and sisters.im new here glad that i found an islamic forum * +

iminuru 3.01.15 - 11:40am
Wa'alikumSalam. and how are You? @here2chat * +

iminuru 3.01.15 - 11:53am

@ saxobeat - 2.01.15 - 05:39pm
Sorry brother, Shariah isn't coming here. We are already fighting the pre-historic shariah demanding apes that Uncle Zia ul Haq created and the establishment supported. Time to clean up their own mess.

Yes, I know shariah laws is a dream, and so is peace in this country. Who ever isn't happy with Allah's way, cause and Law, expects what? we had this country in the name of Islam, not secularism. What will we do hereafter? After all We have to face Allah the almighty. * +

iminuru 9.01.15 - 01:35pm
Was thinking 2 ask your opinion about Raif Badawi... dontknow,, have any1 here, any source or anything from his abandoned site? * +

d14nova 10.01.15 - 05:52pm
shariah law is political project of some muslim elites,playing of political issue of politicians in country of majority muslim but they failed to control a messy of their issues also failed to introduce peace under their sharia law issue even twisted of islam under sharia law issues.the best example is ISIS using islamic state issue on the name to enact sharia law then we can see a mess and brutality on the name of islam. * +

iminuru 2.04.15 - 02:27am
hello Assalamoalykum. A disgusting thing... http://goo.gl/9j7Kq5 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark