! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 47/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:45am
Sorry for this flooding,,, but I'm in deeeeep shock, wondering,,,, * +

iminuru 20.12.14 - 10:48am
This Nation, realy realy demands implementation of Sharia law, the corrupt establishment isn't willing to implement... Allah knows better,, But I see worse to come... * +

9362 20.12.14 - 11:21am
It's revealing that a lot of ordinary muslims seem to prefer the school system.Am sure there are very good madrassa's as well but you are right a balanced education is better in the long run

* +

9362 20.12.14 - 11:21am
It's revealing that a lot of ordinary muslims seem to prefer the school system.Am sure there are very good madrassa's as well but you are right a balanced education is better in the long run

* +

urvoice1 20.12.14 - 11:23pm

@ iminuru - 20.12.14 - 10:48am
This Nation, realy realy demands implementation of Sharia law, the corrupt establishment isn't willing to implement... Allah knows better,, But I see worse to come...

The nation does ? Or some of the nation does ? Some christians have already been persecuted under the blasphemy law. Some muslims too. * +

0gypsy0 21.12.14 - 12:17am

@ 9362 - 20.12.14 - 07:57am
pakistan needs more people like you iminuru people who are proud of their religion but also respectful and tolerant to those who do not share that faith.I do believe the blasphemy law does not help pakistan as it promotes intolerance and hatred.The taliban I despise also yet to eradicate them will not be easy

This... * +

iminuru 31.12.14 - 01:07pm
Thank You, Kazakistan. Asim Thabit Abdullah Al-Khalaqi, Muhammad Ali Husayn Khanayna, Sabri Mohammad al Qurash, Adel Al-Hakeemy, Abdallah Bin Ali al Lufti, held at the US prison in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba for more than a decade have been sent to Kazakhstan for resettlement. thanks * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index