! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 40/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 23.11.14 - 03:51am
Unluckily this video is no more available, Youtube says, This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Alecia Rae DiMario and Cristian DiMario... Ok its their video, If some1 is still interested in, can have it as zip 4m http://goo.gl/EQCEdu (copyright is wtf.gif sometimes.) * +

funphy 23.11.14 - 05:04pm
As a non muslin I'd like to ask a question and I hope nobody here finds my ignorance offensive. In a multi cultural society is the song do they know its Christmas thoughtless patronising and in poor taste? Many thanks * +

smohamed 24.11.14 - 02:10pm
is that the band aid version? * +

miaiad 24.11.14 - 04:36pm
confused.gif * +

funphy 24.11.14 - 05:12pm
It is the band aid version, I don't believe in a Christian God and I don't celebrate Christmas. Truth is im I'm getting rather fed up with hearing it. Rich pop stars taxing the stupid though guilt whist they contribute nothing other than overbearing smugness. * +

iminuru 25.11.14 - 06:58am
runrun Exotic pet owners in the emirate have abad news, after Sharjah's ruler issued an order prohibiting possession of dangerous predators. According to the Sheikh's ruling, dangerous animals are banned in homes and farms, whatever the purpose of the acquisition is, with the threat of a 100,000 dirham fine. http://goo.gl/OgJcZj * +

smohamed 25.11.14 - 07:35am

@ funphy - 24.11.14 - 05:12pm
It is the band aid version, I don't believe in a Christian God and I don't celebrate Christmas. Truth is im I'm getting rather fed up with hearing it. Rich pop stars taxing the stupid though guilt whist they contribute nothing other than overbearing smugness.

i think it is a bit Condescending... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum