! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 19/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
cyberman 24.07.14 - 08:07pm
629Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him. * +

cyberman 26.07.14 - 04:16pm
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannahfor one who has good manners.''(Abu Dawud) * +

cyberman 26.07.14 - 04:17pm
Imam Ghazzali said:'If a man gives up contention when he is in the wrong, a house will be built for him within the Garden of Paradise; but if a man gives up contention even when he is in the right, a house will be built for him in the loftiest part of the Garden' * +

cyberman 26.07.14 - 04:24pm
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/sunnah/bukhari/088.sbt.html * +

miaiad 27.07.14 - 11:44am
Dear All borthers and sisters in Islam, smile.gif May Allah give you best happy blessed Eid Al-Fitr this year blossom.gif May Allah accept whole your fasting and worship during Ramadan. Ameen * +

cyberman 27.07.14 - 08:45pm
May Allah SWT accept all ur ibaadah to diring ramadhan and the whole year and may he strenghten our imaan and make us reformers of deen inshaAllah * +

zaytun 27.07.14 - 08:51pm
Aameen * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark