! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 263/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
dgsn 20.08.14 - 06:26am

@ whoknows - 20.08.14 - 05:56am
It is clearly stipulated in the Bible if you dont know . If you don't like the Bible use any real Israeli History book . Ooooopssss ! ! It is exactly the same .

facepalm * +

dgsn 20.08.14 - 06:29am

@ whoknows - 20.08.14 - 05:59am
You want to bend things your way and it cant work that way . If it is Blue , it will stay Blue even if you want it to be Red . Face reality . !!!

Describe blue to a blind person and you may have a point about reality. But as you appear you use the bible as justification for oppression Im sure your views are not based in reality but more delusions of grandeur. * +

dgsn 20.08.14 - 06:35am

@ whoknows - 20.08.14 - 05:07am
Hamas must be thought a lesson. It is about time to start a real wR against these terrorists. The time has come for Israel to clear southern Gaza from all buildings . Make it level , then there will be np hiding place and it will be clear to see where rockets are fired from . It may sounds harsh but in the long run it will be the only solution.

And I bet you will complain about the hamas charter. This is why the hamas charter calls for the destruction of israel because fkits like you openly endorse genocide. You and your kind are the reason why hamas exist. You are a major part of the problem, but I wouldnt expect you to understand such simple concepts of reality. * +

dgsn 20.08.14 - 06:41am

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.08.14 - 10:01pm
Hamas broke the cease fire...

This is a part of the problem. A rocket gets fired, it is instantly blamed on hamas. I know morons like intended think hamas control every rocket every faction and every person but the simple fact is they dont. 6 days in to the ceasefire with no rockets fired hamas decide to fire rockets a few hours before the deadline. Im not buying it. * +

xfrankie 20.08.14 - 06:55am

@ dgsn - 20.08.14 - 06:41am
This is a part of the problem. A rocket gets fired, it is instantly blamed on hamas. I know morons like intended think hamas control every rocket every faction and every person but the simple fact is they dont. 6 days in to the ceasefire with no rockets fired hamas decide to fire rockets a few hours before the deadline. Im not buying it.

it is an acceptable presumption, fact hamas do fire rockets as a means of engagement, fact hamas is not only the democratic representation of people but has progressively been gaining the support. it follows hamas as of now is responsible for actions of said state whether or not they're in control of everything until the contrary is proved as a FACT! * +

manszar 20.08.14 - 07:44am
the contrary is proved as a FACT. As the infrastructure of gaza has been demolished there is no way hamas can patrol everyone * +

9362 20.08.14 - 07:57am

@ joe999 - 20.08.14 - 12:43am
Israel isn't doing air strikes with any concern about Hamas popularity it's about defending it's ppl. If Hamas gets more popular after firing rockets and getting Gaza into this much hot water. Makes you wonder how thick the ppl supporting Hamas are. I mean how stupid must u be? Besides how is the popularity of Hamas any proof Israel is stealing land?

Israel said it was going to eliminate hammas,the opposite has happened * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index