! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 215/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
ummati 1.08.14 - 10:08pm

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 07:51pm
You fkin dumb a**hole ! I reported the truth early today and I'm going to say it for the last time so that a**holes like you can see what really had happened. ..... nearly an hour after the ceasefire agreement , the Palestinians fired rocets at Israel and they had kidnapped a soldier . NO PEACE WITHOUT THE RELEAS OF THAT SOLDIER . Hamas and their helpers WILL BE BOMB UNTIL THEN.

* +

ummati 1.08.14 - 10:21pm
Earlier today the Times of Israel published the article When Genocide is Permissible by Yochanan Gordon. They have since taken it down but we are republishing it here as representative of part of the discourse in the American Jewish community. According to Gordons bio at the Times of Israel his father is the founder of The Five Towns Jewish Times in Nassau County, NY which is committed to showing the best of our Orthodox Jewish community, while reflecting reality. The article is still posted there.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/yochanan-genocide-permissible.html * +

0gypsy0 2.08.14 - 12:54am
facepalm.gif [link]http://conservativetribune.com/egyptian-army-defends-israel/[/link] * +

dgsn 2.08.14 - 01:18am

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 07:51pm
You fkin dumb a**hole ! I reported the truth early today and I'm going to say it for the last time so that a**holes like you can see what really had happened. ..... nearly an hour after the ceasefire agreement , the Palestinians fired rocets at Israel and they had kidnapped a soldier . NO PEACE WITHOUT THE RELEAS OF THAT SOLDIER . Hamas and their helpers WILL BE BOMB UNTIL THEN.

No. You lied before. Israeli tanks were shelling within minutes. When you posted that hamas broke the ceasefire the ceasefire hadnt started. dumb a**hole. * +

dgsn 2.08.14 - 01:19am

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 07:54pm
It is now up to the government of the Palestinians to save what is left otherwise there will be nothing standing . Dont blame Israel , they are doing what any other country will do although they say they won't.

No, they really arnt. At all. Israel is unique in it is allowed to to this. * +

dgsn 2.08.14 - 01:21am

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 08:20pm
You are one of the c**ts that wants bark the hardest when the Palestinians are getting bombed. If you think they were bombed , wait until you see what is going to happen now and then think of what I have said .they are digging their own grave. So be it . More Palestinians are going to die , thanks to the Palestinian government .

Let us show you how evil hamas are by bombing the s**t out of civilians. You are a fking joke. * +

dgsn 2.08.14 - 01:22am

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 08:23pm
During that hour and a couple of minutes , Israel didnt fire a shot of any kind . Then the Palestinians turned everything upside down. Now they will have to play the price.

Yes they did. Within 8 minutes. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index