! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 191/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
ummati 30.07.14 - 07:57am

@ intended - 29.07.14 - 04:53pm
Israel warned people of eastern Khan Younis early today to evacuate the area . Did they ?

Gaza is roughly double the size of Washinton City, under bombardment all the time, where r the ppl expected to evacuate to??? * +

vampboy 30.07.14 - 08:31am
It depends, when they are asked to evacuate a certain area, I'm certain that may be only 10-20 percent of area being bombarded, and the rest of 80 percent is still left to evacuate to, right? hmm.gif I mean Israelis don't bombard the entire Washington sized city at once, do they? no, wait twice as much, right? chin.gif * +

miaiad 30.07.14 - 08:43am
They bombard at once entire of Gaza strip. * +

miaiad 30.07.14 - 09:20am
artillery shelling could be focused in some areas. * +

joe999 30.07.14 - 09:57am

@ ummati - 30.07.14 - 07:57am
Gaza is roughly double the size of Washinton City, under bombardment all the time, where r the ppl expected to evacuate to???

Again... to a part that isn't being bombed. It ain't rocket science. The whole Gaza is not being bombed that's just a fact. If u wanna believe otherwise then the problem is in your mind not in Gaza. * +

ummati 30.07.14 - 11:19am

@ joe999 - 30.07.14 - 09:57am
Again... to a part that isn't being bombed. It ain't rocket science. The whole Gaza is not being bombed that's just a fact. If u wanna believe otherwise then the problem is in your mind not in Gaza.

From Sari Bashi, the Mizrahi co-founder of Gisha, the Israeli human rights organization promoting the right to freedom of movement in Gaza.

Anarrow strip of land just twice the size of Washington, D.C., is under heavy bombardment from the air, land and sea. Its residents have been ordered to evacuate, but the crossings are closed, and there is nowhere to go. The death toll has topped 1,000 in three weeks. If we consider the size of Gazas population, 1.7 million people, the impact would be parallel to 185,000 Americans losing their lives...

Palestinian residents of Gaza will desperately need a robust flow of people and goods to rebuild their destroyed homes and infrastructure and rehabilitate the economy. Israelis, especially in southern Israel, need to return to lives in which they need not stop on the roadside, lay their children pr*ne on the asphalt and cover them with their bodies as rockets fall.

Opening Gaza to the outside world would provide the kind of stability and growth needed to preventnot just delaythe next round of violence. * +

joe999 30.07.14 - 02:19pm

@ ummati - 30.07.14 - 11:19am

From Sari Bashi, the Mizrahi co-founder of Gisha, the Israeli human rights organization promoting the right to freedom of movement in Gaza.

Anarrow strip of land just twice the size of Washington, D.C., is under heavy bombardment from the air, land and sea. Its residents have been ordered to evacuate, but the crossings are closed, and there is nowhere to go. The death toll has topped 1,000 in three weeks. If we consider the size of Gazas population, 1.7 million people, the impact would be parallel to 185,000 Americans losing their lives...

Palestinian residents of Gaza will desperately need a robust flow of people and goods to rebuild their destroyed homes and infrastructure and rehabilitate the economy. Israelis, especially in southern Israel, need to return to lives in which they need not stop on the roadside, lay their children pr*ne on the asphalt and cover them with their bodies as rockets fall.

Opening Gaza to the outside world would provide the kind of stability and growth needed to preventnot just delaythe next round of violence.

Like I said if u wanna believe other wise go ahead. Y do u ppl constantly being quotes from a person here and there. They have an opinion just like me, didn't make theirs any more valid. I can bring plenty of quotes here of Muslims blaming Hamas, and Hamas boasting human shields, etc etc etc. But it's stupid. Doesn't change the reality. The point of it being equal to 185,000 is absolutely hilarious and at the same time pathetically sad, how biased an opinion must u have to be able to say that... lol.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search